ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting fact

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
The Obama Administration is sending three Administration officials to Freddie Gray's funeral. It sent zero Administration officials to the funerals of Chris Kyle and Margaret Thatcher.

The Obama Administration is sending three Administration officials to Freddie Gray's funeral. It sent zero Administration officials to the funerals of Chris Kyle and Margaret Thatcher.
It's closer. Cheaper to the taxpayers.

Since when is this Administration concerned about spending?

It's closer. Cheaper to the taxpayers.
Yes, he continues to show much concern for the taxpayers. His conservative spending nature has ben evident ever since he got access to the US checkbook. The country could well be in trouble without his leadership in economic matters.

Please tell me the name of the Administration official that attended thatcher's funeral?

Google is your friend. Rush Limbaugh is not.

The U.S. delegation to Margaret Thatcher's funeral included former U.S. Secretaries of State George Shultz and James Baker, U.S. Embassy London Chargé d'Affaires Barbara Stephenson, and U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom Louis Susman.

Seriously, this took about as long to find as it did for you to ask somebody else to tell you.

Can you read? U.S. sent a delegation... Try reading the link that I provided.

I did. As I stated, the Obama Administration did not send an Administration official to the funeral. Baker and Shultz are not nor ever were part of the Obama Administration. The two flunkies that went lived in London. The Brits were incensed by the snub.

TRUE: The U.S. delegation to Margaret Thatcher's funeral included no current Democratic officeholders or major cabinet members.

I did. As I stated, the Obama Administration did not send an Administration official to the funeral. Baker and Shultz are not nor ever were part of the Obama Administration. The two flunkies that went lived in London. The Brits were incensed by the snub.

TRUE: The U.S. delegation to Margaret Thatcher's funeral included no current Democratic officeholders or major cabinet members.

Broderick Johnson, the chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force, will represent the administration at Monday's funeral for Freddie Gray. Johnson is also the Cabinet secretary.
The White House said Sunday night that Johnson, a Baltimore native, will be accompanied by two other officials.

Whew boy!! Talk about a heavy hitter ... Obama pulled out all the stops for this one!!!

Broderick Johnson, the chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force, will represent the administration at Monday's funeral for Freddie Gray. Johnson is also the Cabinet secretary.
The White House said Sunday night that Johnson, a Baltimore native, will be accompanied by two other officials.

Whew boy!! Talk about a heavy hitter ... Obama pulled out all the stops for this one!!!

The fact remains that no Administration official went to Kyle's funeral, who did far more for this country than the man who died in Baltimore or the man who died in Ferguson. Obama absolutely snubbed Thatcher and the Brits with Thatcher being one of American's greatest allies. You can spin this any way you want.

The fact remains that no Administration official went to Kyle's funeral, who did far more for this country than the man who died in Baltimore or the man who died in Ferguson. Obama absolutely snubbed Thatcher and the Brits with Thatcher being one of American's greatest allies. You can spin this any way you want.
Oh the outrage, it's just too much. Sounds like you're the one doing all the spinning but that's what you do daily. I think we're still buddies with the Brits.

Oh the outrage, it's just too much. Sounds like you're the one doing all the spinning but that's what you do daily. I think we're still buddies with the Brits.
I guess my question would be why would anyone from the WH be sent to the Gray funeral? Why just pick this one to have representation? There are plenty of people that die everyday at the hands of others - who does the WH send to those funerals?

I guess my question would be why would anyone from the WH be sent to the Gray funeral? Why just pick this one to have representation? There are plenty of people that die everyday at the hands of others - who does the WH send to those funerals?
Did you hear about the Baltimore riots? Perhaps the WH sent the small delegation to say "We hear you" and try to lessen racial tensions there, no different from Ferguson, MO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT