ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Decision for The Herd

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Once the Big 12 implodes, the Herd will have a tough decision to make.

1. Should the Herd pull a 'wvu' and block the Ears from being allowed admittance into C-USA?

or

2. Should we accept the cousins with open arms, knowing that's the only way we will get to beat up on them. I mean, they've taken a powder, but once a conference mate, they won't be able to avoid a trip to the Joan every other year.

Personally, I'm going with #2.

1. Should the Herd pull a 'wvu' and block the Ears from being allowed admittance into C-USA?

or

2. Should we accept the cousins with open arms, knowing that's the only way we will get to beat up on them. I mean, they've taken a powder, but once a conference mate, they won't be able to avoid a trip to the Joan every other year.

Another example of you going full retard. WVU will land on its feet if the Big 12 implodes. Here is my post from this morning not that facts matter.

Here is a list of the scores from the Friends of Coal series with MVU.
September 2, 2006 Morgantown #5 West Virginia 42 Marshall 10 WVU 6–0
September 8, 2007 Huntington #3 West Virginia 48 Marshall 23 WVU 7–0
September 27, 2008 Morgantown West Virginia 27 Marshall 3 WVU 8–0
October 17, 2009 Morgantown West Virginia 24 Marshall 7 WVU 9–0
September 10, 2010 Huntington #23 West Virginia 24 Marshall 21 WVU 10–0
September 4, 2011† Morgantown #24 West Virginia 34 Marshall 13 WVU 11–0
September 1, 2012 Morgantown #11 West Virginia 69 Marshall 34 WVU 12–0

Average score from the last 7 game series WVU 38 MVU 16. Just saying.

We heard the same thing from you guys before and we pounded the shit out of you. 0 and 12 and lost the last series of games by an average of 22+ points. Maybe I will have a typo or misspelled word you can pounce on so as to avoid the subject matter.

or

Stupid must crawl up your ass every night.

or

Not likely that we would stop scheduling OOC teams like Florida State, Penn State, Pitt, Tennessee, Maryland, Virginia Tech and other P5 programs so that we could play Marshall in Herdzakistan. But - since every team schedules one gimmee game, you are welcome to come to Morgantown every year and be our gimmee game. 0-12

Last edited:

or

Lol

or

What you really are feeling is

#1 I'm so mad WVU can't get Marshall into the big 12

Or

I'm so mad that Marshall's AD is more of a MAC level AD and we don't deserve to be anywhere else than we are

I'm going 2

or

Translation :

1. I'm still pissed that WVU got invited to a P-5 conference that pays them 150 times more for their TV rights than CUSA pays us......

and

2. I'd give my left nut if WVU would come here to the Joan.

Reactions: mdeer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT