ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation rose again in February, this time to 7.9%, a forty year high.... Inflation was 1.4% when President Trump was removed.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
another day, ANOTHER LIE from obiden inc...

JoeBiden
·
4h

A large contributor to inflation this month was an increase in gas and energy prices as markets reacted to Putin’s aggressive actions.

I know that higher prices impact a family’s budget, which is why I am fighting to bring down the everyday prices that are squeezing Americans.

The first chart is the M1 money supply.

FNfsumoXsAM2t15

Most folks (especially media mind numbed Trump hate filled Biden voters) are so ignorant of these basic economc realities @WVU82 ...my guess is most of them didn't even bother to read what you've posted here. Any rudimentary understanding of inflation as it relates to monetary policy understands it is axiomatic when you inflate the money supply, thereby increasing consumer demand at the same time your economic output is in decline ..it's going to cause inflation!

Duh.....

excerpt
If the Central Bank prints more money, you would expect to see a rise in inflation. This is because the money supply plays an important role in determining prices. If there is more money chasing the same amount of goods, then prices will rise. Hyperinflation is usually caused by an extreme increase in the money supply.

...more

excerpt:
If the Money Supply increases faster than real output then, ceteris paribus, inflation will occur.

If you print more money, the amount of goods doesn’t change. However, if you print money, households will have more cash and more money to spend on goods. If there is more money chasing the same amount of goods, firms will just put up prices.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT