ADVERTISEMENT

In the wake of this week's shootings...

shouldn't we ban any Islamic flags?

Well, since one particular poster on this board likes to blame Obama for everything, what about the fact that at least one of the guns was most definitely attained ILLEGALLY. So, who is the blame there.........???????

And just in case you are serious with your post (and I think you are being sarcastic), something call the First Amendment would be hard to overcome with your proposal.

Well, since one particular poster on this board likes to blame Obama for everything, what about the fact that at least one of the guns was most definitely attained ILLEGALLY. So, who is the blame there.........???????

And just in case you are serious with your post (and I think you are being sarcastic), something call the First Amendment would be hard to overcome with your proposal.
Luckily nobody on here spent 15 years blaming everything on george bush.

Luckily nobody on here spent 15 years blaming everything on george bush.

Bush got the biggest pass than any other president in the history of the United States. Any time something came up on Bush, all that would be said by FoxNews and others were "9/11" and then the criticism was quieted. I mean Katrina he got ripped on, but then they began passing the blame to others and he escaped it.

Speaking of Katrina, I was watching a documentary and a former marine (black guy) was there in one o the apartment complexes that was flooded. He got elderly black people up to the roof and waited for supplies. Wrote "we need water and supplies" on the roof. No chopper landed. He said he thought of a plan. He put the elderly white people on the roof, took the black ones out of sight, and said a chopper landed within minutes. Hard to explain that one.

Bush got the biggest pass than any other president in the history of the United States. Any time something came up on Bush, all that would be said by FoxNews and others were "9/11" and then the criticism was quieted. I mean Katrina he got ripped on, but then they began passing the blame to others and he escaped it.

Speaking of Katrina, I was watching a documentary and a former marine (black guy) was there in one o the apartment complexes that was flooded. He got elderly black people up to the roof and waited for supplies. Wrote "we need water and supplies" on the roof. No chopper landed. He said he thought of a plan. He put the elderly white people on the roof, took the black ones out of sight, and said a chopper landed within minutes. Hard to explain that one.
Bush got a pass? LoLz. /thread

81_152591.jpg

Bush got a pass? LoLz. /thread

Could you imagine what FoxNews and other conservative outlets would do to the current administration if there were a Katrina like event/response? I'm being serious, Dave. Not flaming on the Republicans, just calling it how I see it. I voted for Bush during my independent days. Those years turned me Democrat.

Could you imagine what FoxNews and other conservative outlets would do to the current administration if there were a Katrina like event/response? I'm being serious, Dave. Not flaming on the Republicans, just calling it how I see it. I voted for Bush during my independent days. Those years turned me Democrat.
I doubt fox news would suggest obama used his weather machine to kill minorities. Its laughable to say bush got a pass.

I doubt fox news would suggest obama used his weather machine to kill minorities. Its laughable to say bush got a pass.

I wouldn't put it past them. We got one nutjob on here claiming Obama is the reason the young lady in San Fran was killed.

I wouldn't put it past them. We got one nutjob on here claiming Obama is the reason the young lady in San Fran was killed.

Look moron, you lost the debate. San Fran kept the 7 time felon in the city aided by DHS that won't enforce US law. Not that hard to understand. DHS releases felons into the US rather than deporting them.

shouldn't we ban any Islamic flags?

I would not only ban all Islamic flags, but I would ban Islamic people as well. I know it is an highly unpopular opinion, but it is the way I feel. While I am at it, I would also ban gay marriage, as well as stop illegal immigration from everywhere as well as make it legal for everyone to carry guns so long as they do not have a record. Damm, I am sounding awful conservative in my old age. I honestly believe Donald Trump is the answer not only for the Conservative party, but for America as well. I know I am off topic, but felt the need to vent. I have pretty well had enough of all of the stupid shit going on in this country. I also hate sex changes. Bruce Jenner a hero? ESPN , seriously? Would also ban sex changes. We are becoming a ridiculous country.

Look moron, you lost the debate. San Fran kept the 7 time felon in the city aided by DHS that won't enforce US law. Not that hard to understand. DHS releases felons into the US rather than deporting them.

Lost? I didn't know we were debating. Your posts aren't debating, they are BLAMING. And, FYI, better get your neo-con buddies to get their 2nd Amendment speeches dusted off. Especially if this wacko in Tennessee got a gun illegally. But, that's probably Obama's fault, too. [thumbsup]

I would not only ban all Islamic flags, but I would ban Islamic people as well. I know it is an highly unpopular opinion, but it is the way I feel. While I am at it, I would also ban gay marriage, as well as stop illegal immigration from everywhere as well as make it legal for everyone to carry guns so long as they do not have a record. Damm, I am sounding awful conservative in my old age. I honestly believe Donald Trump is the answer not only for the Conservative party, but for America as well. I know I am off topic, but felt the need to vent. I have pretty well had enough of all of the stupid shit going on in this country. I also hate sex changes. Bruce Jenner a hero? ESPN , seriously? Would also ban sex changes. We are becoming a ridiculous country.

If we are just going to piss on the constitution and everything this great country is about, hell let's not stop there. Let's ban idiots like yourself.

If we are just going to piss on the constitution and everything this great country is about, hell let's not stop there. Let's ban idiots like yourself.
You should probably not bring up banning idiots. Your whole family could be wiped out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT