ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive WVU stat(s)

Wow Vernon...all that and we stand at 3-2...wonder why?
The first loss the.defense gave up too many big plays and the special teams gave us bad field position.

The second loss was because of the the 2 turnovers.

Or one could say that Virginia Tech's offense made too many big plays and the Virginia Tech special teams forced WVU into bad field position. And in the second game one could say TCU capitalized on two WVU turnovers.

Bottom line any team can find excuses for losing except teams that find ways to win...a reflection of coaching. lol

Or one could say that Virginia Tech's offense made too many big plays and the Virginia Tech special teams forced WVU into bad field position. And in the second game one could say TCU capitalized on two WVU turnovers.

Bottom line any team can find excuses for losing except teams that find ways to win...a reflection of coaching. lol
I guess it depends on whether you want to be a happy Pollyanna or a miserable Grinch. I vote for Pollyanna. I like the guy in the mirror better that way. Now, let's knock off the Top 25 Texas Tech Raiders today!!!!

I guess it depends on whether you want to be a happy Pollyanna or a miserable Grinch. I vote for Pollyanna. I like the guy in the mirror better that way. Now, let's knock off the Top 25 Texas Tech Raiders today!!!!

You'd be the guy on the Titanic saying the ship just stopped off to pick up ice. There is a difference between looking for positives and being blindly optimistic.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT