ADVERTISEMENT

I'm STILL car shopping. Next Up: Subaru Outback

Blackberry Smoke

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2008
West Virginia
Sad thing about this whole process is that there is really no car out there that just hits the spot for me.

So, last night I looked at the Subaru Outback. I would only go with the 3.6L six cylinder. If any of you have an Outback I would appreciate your thoughts on this car good and bad. ALSO, what do you think of the Eyesight Accident Avoidance system. I'm not too crazy about having it for a number of reasons but it looks like I'm not going to be able to avoid getting it if I go with the 3.6R.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Sad thing about this whole process is that there is really no car out there that just hits the spot for me.

So, last night I looked at the Subaru Outback. I would only go with the 3.6L six cylinder. If any of you have an Outback I would appreciate your thoughts on this car good and bad. ALSO, what do you think of the Eyesight Accident Avoidance system. I'm not too crazy about having it for a number of reasons but it looks like I'm not going to be able to avoid getting it if I go with the 3.6R.

Appreciate any thoughts.
I'm on my 2nd Outback, driving a '16 model now. I have no complaints & love the vehicle. I hear you on the EAA, too much technology, I trust myself more that an avoidance system. I have twin girls learning to drive & I worry it could make them lazy.........constantly telling them don't relay on that only!! Safety rating for the outback is topnotch as well. Solid vehicle, my next one will be an Outback for #3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT