ADVERTISEMENT

Im over my summer cold

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
As stated previously, I'm pretty sure I had covid. I'm going to get the antibody test.

If I have the antibodies, after getting the Vax, the frack if anyone is ever going to make me mask up or lock down ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Human rhinovirus (HRV) is known as one of the most important respiratory pathogens, and the clinical characteristics of HRV infection might be similar to those of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). New species of HRVs and HCoVs have been diagnosed in the past decade.

Human rhinovirus (HRV) is known as one of the most important respiratory pathogens, and the clinical characteristics of HRV infection might be similar to those of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19

That's why I'm getting the antibody test.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
PS> Vegas is fun, but it's a damn cesspool of every bug and infection known to mankind.

As stated previously, I'm pretty sure I had covid. I'm going to get the antibody test.

If I have the antibodies, after getting the Vax, the frack if anyone is ever going to make me mask up or lock down ever again.
Same here, believe I had Covid-19 in March 2020, never tested. Had Moderna vaccine February/March 2021. Have to have negative Covid-19 test(nasal swab ain't no fun) or antibody test for travel to Virgin Islands. Had antibody test on Thursday-finger stick, no big deal. IgM shot up quickly, IgG hit top level. So guess what, no mask for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT