ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not seeing any "We suck" threads from the usual suspects?

So I highly anticipate 9 teams from Big1 getting NCAA bids and 5 or 6 in the Sweet16. Can’t wait to see if your right big guy. Own your posts pal.
The B12 will not get 9 teams in due to simple math Gregory. But 70% of the B12 will be dancing. Did you even watch the game last night? Pitt Troll is going to troll I guess.

Well Gregory you should own your statement that computers are valid when comparing strength of conferences in basketball. It is perhaps the only post that shows a some intelligence. And Gregory you are not my brother just another Pitt insignificant pitt troll.

Computers are as reliable as we get. Point stands. SEC better than Big12 so far this year and Big12 overrrated brother.

The B12 will not get 9 teams in due to simple math Gregory. But 70% of the B12 will be dancing. Did you even watch the game last night? Pitt Troll is going to troll I guess.

Rarely miss WVU games. You know that. Great RPI win. I love the % arguement. Cute. If a Conference has 18 teams and 12 are in NCAAs the Big12 with 7 in makes the conference better. Cute.

Not sure who would waste time with the Conference Pride thing. How do you make sense out of the Big12/SEC challenge debacle? Seems like you “Hands Down” arguement turns silly right there.

Because it's a ONE DAY event. If those teams played a series, the Big 12 wins easily.

Rarely miss WVU games. You know that. Great RPI win. I love the % arguement. Cute. If a Conference has 18 teams and 12 are in NCAAs the Big12 with 7 in makes the conference better. Cute.
Not everyone understands math, even simple math Gregory. Perhaps you can get a tutor. It is never to late to learn.

Reactions: Phil
I was never on the we suck train, but I was/am concerned. Torching KSU at home is great, but did the same thing to Texas before crapping the bed the next 3 games. Still need to show we can play well on the road and not collapse when a good team makes a run on us.
We don't need to "show" shit, just win, who cares if your one of those I'll just wait until it's safe to be confident fans?

GregJacobs with more of his jealousy.

He has not yet said the reason why the Big XII makes him triggered.

My guess is that he is a Pitt fan.

Because it's a ONE DAY event. If those teams played a series, the Big 12 wins easily.

Well that’s kinda what the NCAAs are and the that’s what the Big12 tourney kinda is. There were enough games within the Conference Challenge series to draw some conclusions. If you can’t use head to head what the heck could someone use? It’d be like saying the ACC was the best conference last year but got whipped by Big12. So was the ACC really the best Conference. I personally believe arguing for a “best Conference” thing is useless. So the SEC beats Big12. The Big12 beats the ACC. The Big Ten beats the Big12 or Big East. And the ACC beats the Big Ten. Serious how does anyone make sense of that?

Over rated by every "reliable" computer program? Everyone has B12 #1 by a long ways.

Again my opinion is that the Big12 is overrrated. Everyone? How bout the AP. There are only 3 top 25 teams and two other teams at 40 and 41 with only 3 an 2 votes. Computers are fine but regardless of what you believe they aren’t perfect for this application. Far from it. According to your computer theory 9 team should be in the NCAAs. And, 6 team should be in Sweet16. The AP disagrees with you. So when you say everyone and by a long ways you come off very uninformed to the rest of the board 5-0. Unless of course “everyone” isn’t human but actually a name of a computer that I’m not aware of. And “a long ways” is an IT term I’m not aware of.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Not everyone understands math, even simple math Gregory. Perhaps you can get a tutor. It is never to late to learn.

You are slow I’ll give you that. 12/18 = 66.67%. 7/10 = 70%. According to your % argument the Big12 getting 7 teams is a better Conference than the other getting 12 because Big12 gets 70% in NCAAs. Even though the other Conference had more teams. Then homers like you scramble for % excuses when 2 Big12 teams get in Sweet16 and another conference gets 3 or 4 Teams into Sweet16. Just testing your argument for leaks. % argument has some leakage. Again this weird Conference Pride thing is tough to validate. The old Big East had several years that were unreal and the ACC was always claiming the Conference Pride Title. UCONN finished 9th in the Big East and won the National Title in the NCAAs. That’s easy to figure which Conference is best. Most years it’s a waste of time. Of course the homer syndrome I refer to covers the “Conference Pride chest beater”.

Again my opinion is that the Big12 is overrrated. Everyone? How bout the AP. There are only 3 top 25 teams and two other teams at 40 and 41 with only 3 an 2 votes. Computers are fine but regardless of what you believe they aren’t perfect for this application. Far from it. According to your computer theory 9 team should be in the NCAAs. And, 6 team should be in Sweet16. The AP disagrees with you. So when you say everyone and by a long ways you come off very uninformed to the rest of the board 5-0. Unless of course “everyone” isn’t human but actually a name of a computer that I’m not aware of. And “a long ways” is an IT term I’m not aware of.
Every computer ranking has the B12 #1. Everyone of them. Can you follow that Gregory? I have forgotten more about basketball than you will ever know. Now football, that is a different story. You should come down and go to the game with me Monday Night. I am sure to have one or two extras.

You are slow I’ll give you that. 12/18 = 66.67%. 7/10 = 70%. According to your % argument the Big12 getting 7 teams is a better Conference than the other getting 12 because Big12 gets 70% in NCAAs. Even though the other Conference had more teams. Then homers like you scramble for % excuses when 2 Big12 teams get in Sweet16 and another conference gets 3 or 4 Teams into Sweet16. Just testing your argument for leaks. % argument has some leakage. Again this weird Conference Pride thing is tough to validate. The old Big East had several years that were unreal and the ACC was always claiming the Conference Pride Title. UCONN finished 9th in the Big East and won the National Title in the NCAAs. That’s easy to figure which Conference is best. Most years it’s a waste of time. Of course the homer syndrome I refer to covers the “Conference Pride chest beater”.
So which conference has 18 teams? So if a 15 team league gets 8 teams in and 3 go to the Sweet 16 and a 10 team conference gets 7 teams and 3 in the sweet 16, which one is better. By the way there are 4 teams in the B12 ranked. Try to stay in the real world Gregory.

Every computer ranking has the B12 #1. Everyone of them. Can you follow that Gregory? I have forgotten more about basketball than you will ever know. Now football, that is a different story. You should come down and go to the game with me Monday Night. I am sure to have one or two extras.

When you say you’ve forgotten more basketball........ that makes me very comfortable you really have no idea what you’re talking about. And again your not properly reading these posts but sorry to say everyone else is. The truth is you’re not keeping up. This shouldn’t be so personal but it goes there with us. We just seem not to be able to agree to disagree.

If you’re offering I will absolutely consider changing my afternoon schedule. Dinner and drinks will be on me.

So which conference has 18 teams? So if a 15 team league gets 8 teams in and 3 go to the Sweet 16 and a 10 team conference gets 7 teams and 3 in the sweet 16, which one is better. By the way there are 4 teams in the B12 ranked. Try to stay in the real world Gregory.

Again trying to establish that is classic pissing contest.

When you say you’ve forgotten more basketball........ that makes me very comfortable you really have no idea what you’re talking about. And again your not properly reading these posts but sorry to say everyone else is. The truth is you’re not keeping up. This shouldn’t be so personal but it goes there with us. We just seem not to be able to agree to disagree.

If you’re offering I will absolutely consider changing my afternoon schedule. Dinner and drinks will be on me.
It is a message board. Nothing is personal. We have 4 tickets and right now I am the only one from our group going.

Perhaps, but you throw out an unrealistic conference. Maybe the old Southern had 18 teams in it but you had to win the conference for an invite.

I did for leakage testing. 5-0 I’ve posted many times the Big12 hoops is as good as any. Hands down better than any is a stretch and makes it overrated in my opinion that’s all. Huggy is my single favorite coach in any sport. When he got on the ground and hugged his player when he ripped his knee up in the NCAAs then his player wrapped the player wrapped his arms around Huggys neck I could only imagine the love Huggy made him feel. Just about cried at that point. That’s a man I would trust my son with.

I have two seats 5 rows from the goalie. Incredible. I’m out of town Saturday feb 17th. Maple Leafs at 7pm. And Sunday March 11th. Dallas Stars at 7:30pm. If you want either game they’re yours. Comped.
Im a partial season ticket holder for the avalanche. I have 2 seats in club level behind the goal.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I have seen “We suck”.....for pocket change ads on Backpage though......featuring Koolaid Boy and Gregger
ac7fc9837267d67951ec5b686136066e.jpg

We don't need to "show" shit, just win, who cares if your one of those I'll just wait until it's safe to be confident fans?

Seriously? You can't win WITHOUT showing the things I mentioned. Your expectations are higher than mine in that I'm just asking the team to play well on the road and not implode when things go wrong for a few minutes. I'm just saying they need to play to a level that puts them in position to win even though that is not always the actual outcome. The play over that 1-4 stretch kept WVU from even being in position to win. You are saying "just win" as though I'm expecting flashy wins, when I'm just asking for competitiveness. You can't have what you expect without meeting and then surpassing what I expect.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT