ADVERTISEMENT

I'm having a hard.....

gcb

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
time cyphering what I've read here so I'm gonna need help.

If I understood what has been posted, thusly that the Herd harred Mark Snyder, a MU grad to lead their fb program.

He faltered and was farred only to be replaced by a WVU grad who has led them back to a Top 5-10 program again(or so I've been told).

Is this true? A WVU grad?

time cyphering what I've read here so I'm gonna need help.

If I understood what has been posted, thusly that the Herd harred Mark Snyder, a MU grad to lead their fb program.

He faltered and was farred only to be replaced by a WVU grad who has led them back to a Top 5-10 program again(or so I've been told).

Is this true? A WVU grad?

Suppose so. But it's much better than the WVU grad you buried because 9 wins wasn't enough only to be replaced with a man who hadn't seen 9 wins since our coach and your deceased coach recruited those players.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Suppose so. But it's much better than the WVU grad you buried because 9 wins wasn't enough only to be replaced with a man who hadn't seen 9 wins since our coach and your deceased coach recruited those players.

Bill, a wonderful guy, wasn't a WVU grad.

Facts are troublesome.

Ok you win Fairmont state, but a West Virginian nonetheless in which Ollie helped bury for a coach in waiting with a losing record.

Reactions: 30Kelly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT