ADVERTISEMENT

Im happy that Esa is coming back. But....

nick01

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 31, 2001
Will it hurt our chemistry? Seems as if with Javon Carter struggling with his wrist injury we have others picking up the slack for scoring.

I don't think he will eat into Teddy Allen's minutes. That kid wants the ball and knows what to do with it! Teddy gets the ball and cuts those eyes toward the bucket. He knows that that's where all the points are scared! It will be hard for Huggins to keep TeddyBoy on the bench. Ain't gonna happen! Warez

Last edited:
Reactions: hbeacheer
If anything it adds to the rotation depth, something Kansas is sorely lacking. This team may not be the best team we have seen on paper, but it seems someone is always stepping up when others aren't. We have arguably the best bench in the Big 12 and one of the best in the country. I am also happy to see Bender developing. We really need him when Sags gets into foul trouble. Having Esa back is huge!

He's an asset overall. Sure there may be some rust and he may even be a liability at times in this game. But i trust Huggs will use him appropriately and pull him if necessary. I doubt he'll get the kind of playing time he will be expected to contribute later in the season.

He's an asset overall. Sure there may be some rust and he may even be a liability at times in this game. But i trust Huggs will use him appropriately and pull him if necessary. I doubt he'll get the kind of playing time he will be expected to contribute later in the season.

I talked to Huggs and he told me that he could be trusted to use Esa appropriately and to pull him if necessary. I told him to go ahead and follow the plan but not pull any funny stuff! Warez

He can play both forward spots and is big enough to slide to the middle when needed. It's would beat the heck out of the "Majic Show" when Sags starts drawing fouls in bunches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT