ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Back Y'All

Jason Voorhees

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2017
Just wanted to say how Fun It was beating Y'all again. I told you so. I can't wait until Acc conference play starts so we can face some real competition. I'm sort of tired of all the UVA fans telling me my Hokies haven't played anyone yet. What can I really say they got me on that one. We got East Carolina coming up. I know that won't be a test. Ya'll beating them proved that. Y'all's conference didn't do half bad yesterday. I wish my Hokies could have gone up against the best of the big 12 instead of some middle of the pack scrub like Y'all. Until next time just remember were King in the Virginia's
VT 31 Wvu 24
  • 2764_Virginia_Tech_Hokies.jpg

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Even with all your bravado, I'm sure you are like most of the VT fans I talked to and feel lucky to win. Bud Foster is having nightmares and daymares about #7.

He shredded that "vaunted" secondary.

The post is a reflection on the inadequacies of the OP. Without Simms, WVU had VT on the ropes at the end. One of 2 passes into the end zone connects and it's an overtime game which WVU would win with Grier and Crawford and Simms.

With Simms, whose kickoff and punt returns showed against East Carolina, WVU would have beaten the Hokies.

Let the baby has his moment. We're moving on to a better season. I want Tech to play in the ACC title game because that means WVU will get more attention because, with Simms, the Mountaineers are a better team.

M angy special teams and absence of Simms caused close loss to
Virginia Tech, 31-24

O bliterated East Carolina, 56-20

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

E rectile dysfunction Kansas State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma

The post is a reflection on the inadequacies of the OP. Without Simms, WVU had VT on the ropes at the end. One of 2 passes into the end zone connects and it's an overtime game which WVU would win with Grier and Crawford and Simms.

With Simms, whose kickoff and punt returns showed against East Carolina, WVU would have beaten the Hokies.

Let the baby has his moment. We're moving on to a better season. I want Tech to play in the ACC title game because that means WVU will get more attention because, with Simms, the Mountaineers are a better team.

Virginia Tech, 31-24

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma

VPI won't make it that far I predict at least 3 conf losses.

Just wanted to say how Fun It was beating Y'all again. I told you so. I can't wait until Acc conference play starts so we can face some real competition. I'm sort of tired of all the UVA fans telling me my Hokies haven't played anyone yet. What can I really say they got me on that one. We got East Carolina coming up. I know that won't be a test. Ya'll beating them proved that. Y'all's conference didn't do half bad yesterday. I wish my Hokies could have gone up against the best of the big 12 instead of some middle of the pack scrub like Y'all. Until next time just remember were King in the Virginia's
VT 31 Wvu 24
  • 2764_Virginia_Tech_Hokies.jpg
"...Until next time just remember were King in the Virginia's..."
Hope you have not advanced beyond the middle grades. If you have been kicked beyond that school level, then you have been cheated by being poorly educated, as demonstrated by your abysmal writing/spelling/word use.

"...Until next time just remember were King in the Virginia's..."
Hope you have not advanced beyond the middle grades. If you have been kicked beyond that school level, then you have been cheated by being poorly educated, as demonstrated by your abysmal writing/spelling/word use.
We beat Ya'll 31-24 and this is the best you can come up with? This is as pathetic of a comeback as I have seen. Advice to you get a real football team. When I say real I mean someone that can actually beat a ranked 1-2 times a year. We all know that's Wvu.

I only want information about WVU and its opponents. Stay off my lawn, little boy!

Simms, who was suspended for the VT game, is the difference between a WVU victory and one by the castrated turkeys.

He had 100 yards on 3 kick returns the next week.

M angy special teams and absence of Simms caused close loss to Virginia Tech, 31-24

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma

Reactions: fide nemini
Simms, who was suspended for the VT game, is the difference between a WVU victory and one by the castrated turkeys.

He had 100 yards on 3 kick returns the next week.

M angy special teams and absence of Simms caused close loss to Virginia Tech, 31-24
And Simms would have had 0 return yards on kickoffs against VA Tech.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
Yea Simms and a defense that didn't break down when it mattered, lol

Our QB passed for over 370 yards.....but another WR would have made the difference. Right.

VT 31 Wvu 24

A middle of the pack ACC team couldn't handle the best in the Big 12 just like you won't be able to handle the top tier in the ACC. You're just an average team and that's all you'll ever be.

A middle of the pack ACC team couldn't handle the best in the Big 12 just like you won't be able to handle the top tier in the ACC. You're just an average team and that's all you'll ever be.
You're not exactly putting much confidence in wvu's team. If Virigina Tech is a middle of the pack Acc team as you are implying. Then the fact that wvu can't beat a middle of the pack acc team doesn't give one much hope that we could beat a top tier Big 12 team.

Just like I said. If VT lost you would not have returned. If VT won you would be back stroking yourself off.

So your either a troll or a multiple profile that finally remember his or hers password.

You're not exactly putting much confidence in wvu's team. If Virigina Tech is a middle of the pack Acc team as you are implying. Then the fact that wvu can't beat a middle of the pack acc team doesn't give one much hope that we could beat a top tier Big 12 team.

One would be correct to infer that is what I am saying. Until we show we have the ability to beat someone other than ECU, I'm good with calling us average.

Congrats on the win Jason. If VT can manage 5 more wins in a row they'll be .500 against WVU.

Virginia Tech, 31-24

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma

I find it amazing that Simms is going to get all these KR yards on balls out the back of the end zone or 8+ yards deep. The VT kicker was blasting the ball all night and while Simms could've improved the PR team, no one could help much on kick off returns.

Mr moderator words of advice, get out of Wvu fantasy land once in awhile. You should take off those Blue and Gold goggles and see yourself's for what you actually are. which is a middle of the pack power 5 scrub. I'm actually starting to think you believe the Propaganda BS that you provide for these fools that are dumb enough to pay for it. You're not a true reporter. You're nothing but a water boy for the wvu athletic department. My Hokies aren't king of the hill either, but were higher up on the food chain then you are. It was fun to play you again but you're insignificant in our world. Lay off the people who think differently then you. They are the ones in touch with reality. They see you for the Low Level Hack you actually are.
Peace out I'm done with this site

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT