ADVERTISEMENT

If true, Joe Biden should withdraw

Imagine, for minute, if it was Erick or Don, Jr who had emails supporting collusion with a foreign embassy.

Now we know why the Dems were quick to support the Russia Hoax. Joey B’s buddy Xi has interfered with this election and there is literal evidence that supports that.

Complete failure by the Dems. Hope DJT rips Blowjob Joe for that tonight.
When Trump asks about this, Joe will tell him to suck one. and rightfully so..

Oh, it is going to be bumpy for longer than a couple of weeks. You conspiracy nuts will continue with this for years just like you have with all the other bullshit. Time and time again, the facts will come out and it goes totally against your crap and the scum will refuse to accept it. And with many of these topics, you make up your own alternative facts and repeat the lies over and over. The Big Lie Theory is your best friend and it is ruining the country.

Scum
It's almost as if you are talking to yourself.

One needs only read the emails and look at the evidence to see Joe cannot be President.
In the end the Dems may force ol Joe out of the oval office........guess who is waiting the wings.

These DEMS KNEW FIVE YEARS AGO HOW DIRTY BIDEN WAS...

What's their game ?

There has to be reason WHY THEY PUT BIDEN IN THE SPOTLIGHT TO FAIL...

Is it to cover Hilliary or Soetoro ? I knew they played him...
The game being They know much more dirt on Joe than has been uncovered up till today and he would be controlled by the party not by his will. Definitely down hill from here if Joe wins...... vote TRUMP and all Republicans to secure the future

I, for one, do agree with you Dem's on this. People should allow due process to take its course. We have this idea of rule of law. If Joe is guilty, he should pay the price for it.

However, I do have to ask where the press is on this? When did they suddenly get journalistic integrity? When did they suddenly decide to "validate" information before running with it? Why do they suddenly have professionalism when it deals with their preferred candidate?

They didn't with collusion. They didn't with Mueller. They didn't with Nick Sandmann, a kid for Heaven's sake. They ran with a fake narrative for days and nearly destroyed this kid's life over a lie. No journalistic integrity then. No validation. Just a narrative on a kid wearing the "wrong" kind of hat and being white supremacist.

Its a sad day when one has to go to Fox News to get the LEAST biased reporting on an issue. Truly a sad day when Fox is the LEAST biased and we all know where they stand.

Oh, it is going to be bumpy for longer than a couple of weeks. You conspiracy nuts will continue with this for years just like you have with all the other bullshit. Time and time again, the facts will come out and it goes totally against your crap and the scum will refuse to accept it. And with many of these topics, you make up your own alternative facts and repeat the lies over and over. The Big Lie Theory is your best friend and it is ruining the country.

Scum

SCUM is using your office and name to funnel kickbacks through your brothers and children.

That's SCUM.

So go ahead and believe the laptop is a fake. Believe this Bobulinski guy is lying to not only the public but to the FBI (a crime you remember). Believe that Hunter Biden somehow EARNED those board seats because of his depth of knowledge. Go on and keep believing that the SCUM you voted for is not what the evidence is showing him to be.

SCUM is using your office and name to funnel kickbacks through your brothers and children.

That's SCUM.

So go ahead and believe the laptop is a fake. Believe this Bobulinski guy is lying to not only the public but to the FBI (a crime you remember). Believe that Hunter Biden somehow EARNED those board seats because of his depth of knowledge. Go on and keep believing that the SCUM you voted for is not what the evidence is showing him to be.
The Biden’s are the manifestation of the liberal’s Trump boogeyman. And they’re voting for him. I love it. I couldn’t imagine having to compromise myself that way.

I couldn’t imagine having to compromise myself that way.

LMAO! Says the veteran who is voting for the guy who has done nothing against Putin for placing bounties on US soldiers’ heads and voting for that same guy who called soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice “suckers and losers.”

LMAO! Says the veteran who is voting for the guy who has done nothing against Putin for placing bounties on US soldiers’ heads and voting for that same guy who called soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice “suckers and losers.”

Why are you so stupid?

US commander says evidence hasn't corroborated intelligence of Russian bounties on US troops

Speaking of Veterans. This one is nuking the Biden Crime Family.

Moron.

Poor dumb kuntry eats lies like he eats the d.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT