ADVERTISEMENT

If our weapons are better than Russia's then why

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
haven't the Ukrainians won?

Corruption? poor leadership? unwillingness to fight?

Also, don't we have a moral obligation to end the war and save lives?

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Putin is playing the long game. People thought he was done 10 years ago when he got Crimea from Ukraine. He’s never done reclaiming what was once their’s.

He's taking forever to get through Ukraine. There's plenty of time for Europe to get their shit together if they believe that.

Putin is playing the long game. People thought he was done 10 years ago when he got Crimea from Ukraine. He’s never done reclaiming what was once their’s.
You know as much as gunny... not a damn thing.

Ya'll need to learn the differences between facts, assumptions, opinions, and conjecture.

You know as much as gunny... not a damn thing.

Ya'll need to learn the differences between facts, assumptions, opinions, and conjecture.

I know Putin invaded Ukraine under Obama/Biden and Biden/Harris. You can't seem to figure that out. He's not your friend goofball. So Europe needs to figure out how to deal with it until Trump gets back into office.

I know Putin invaded Ukraine under Obama/Biden and Biden/Harris. You can't seem to figure that out. He's not your friend goofball. So Europe needs to figure out how to deal with it until Trump gets back into office.
Where did I say he is a friend? This is exactly what I mean, no-nothing.

haven't the Ukrainians won?

Corruption? poor leadership? unwillingness to fight?

Also, don't we have a moral obligation to end the war and save lives?
Are you really this dense? They are not using our weapons. They are selling them and vacationing in Monaco.

He literally told us prior to the Maidan revolution that Ukraine was a redline. Crimea was a result of Maidan.

Are you really this dense? They are not using our weapons. They are selling them and vacationing in Monaco.

Wouldn't surprise me if we find out Zelensky is a Putin Plant who doesn't give a shit about his people. He's got other retirement plans that don't involve Ukraine.

Wouldn't surprise me if we find out Zelensky is a Putin Plant who doesn't give a shit about his people. He's got other retirement plans that don't involve Ukraine.
If you want some US guns military grade just go to Kiev. They are selling them out of their trucks.

Putin attacked Ukraine twice now in ten years. Fact. And each time he waited for an opportunity to gain ground. He will do it again given the right opportunity.

Ukraine is taking volunteers. This is a great opportunity for you to be Davy Crockett. All of Europe has got your back.

Putin attacked Ukraine twice now in ten years. Fact. And each time he waited for an opportunity to gain ground. He will do it again given the right opportunity.
Each time was in response to provocations by the West.

Now, I don’t agree with Putin, Ukraine should have a right to self determination. However, projecting that he wants to invade all of Europe is crazy talk.

I’d have never in my wildest dreams thought I’d see dyed in the wool liberals aligned with the biggest GOP Neocons of DC. You all sound like Cheney-ites.

• Love
Reactions: Gunny46

Now, I don’t agree with Putin, Ukraine should have a right to self determination. However, projecting that he wants to invade all of Europe is crazy talk.

I’d have never in my wildest dreams thought I’d see dyed in the wool liberals aligned with the biggest GOP Neocons of DC. You all sound like Cheney-ites.

Ukraine needs a peace deal yesterday. I respect the fight in that dog. But alot of their people have had enough. All the money and weapons in world isn't going to make a difference unless Europe wants to get involved. I don't see them jumping at the opportunity to do so.

Right. He has the opportunity now. Why isn't he doing it? He got what he wanted and set up defensive positions

The parties have swapped. Left is pro war and pro rich and right is the working mans party

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT