ADVERTISEMENT

If Holgorsen stays

VaultHunter

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2014
The only way I would support this is if WVU hires an offensive coordinator. First season without Dawson and the offense looks the worst it has ever looked. Time to bring in a proven OC who knows Dana's system and let Dana focus on being the head coach. We need a capable play caller or this will be the same song and dance next season.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Well...a done deal then...

...Your support is all everything.

Agree, I doubt we fire him, but the offense needs to be taken out of his hands for the most part!!

The only way I would support this is if WVU hires an offensive coordinator. First season without Dawson and the offense looks the worst it has ever looked. Time to bring in a proven OC who knows Dana's system and let Dana focus on being the head coach. We need a capable play caller or this will be the same song and dance next season.

Weren't you one of the posters that was hesitant to jump on the "fire Dana" bandwagon after our four losses (meant to be a compliment)? I know I stated that we should wait until the end of the season to make those type of comments when a lot of people were already wanting to run him out of town after the 4 game losing streak. I think I have been hesitant and patient to jump on that bandwagon but I think I'm there now. I think you're right about him needing an OC. We definitely need a QB coach.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Just want to add some facts here........... just for humor's sake

As "bad" as our offense was in 2015................. 31st in the nation

If we come out well against ASU, we could easily move into the top 25, yet again, under Dana Holgorsen

126 total yards separate WVU (31st) and ASU (25th)...........

WVU is also 28th in total yards/game. 9 yards separate us from 25th ranked ND.

A few of those KSU drops actually get caught, we are top 25 easily in both categories

"bad" offense.......... lol

Our offense was 6th in the B12 for yards per game and total offense.

Just want to add some facts here........... just for humor's sake

As "bad" as our offense was in 2015................. 31st in the nation

If we come out well against ASU, we could easily move into the top 25, yet again, under Dana Holgorsen

126 total yards separate WVU (31st) and ASU (25th)...........

WVU is also 28th in total yards/game. 9 yards separate us from 25th ranked ND.

A few of those KSU drops actually get caught, we are top 25 easily in both categories

"bad" offense.......... lol

Our offense was 6th in the B12 for yards per game and total offense.
Has a five-loss team every finished ranked in the top 25?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT