ADVERTISEMENT

If Gibby leaves after this year,

SKYHAWKBALL

All-American
Oct 28, 2005
who would you like to replace him?

I'll go with trying to get Randy Shannon away from UF.

Gibby is signed through the 2017 season.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T ore apart Texas Tech, 48-17

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Cuy, I think a team will try and buy out his contract to give him a shot as a HC

Gibby will stay at WVU

QUOTE="SKYHAWKBALL, post: 1300714, member: 2434"]Cuy, I think a team will try and buy out his contract to give him a shot as a HC[/QUOTE]

I'll go with trying to get Randy Shannon away from UF.

TG is one of the biggest turn arounds in message board perception I recall. Before he came back he was a running coffee mule joke. Now he's the one guy outside of head coach I'd hate most to lose right now.
I'm happy to see him succeeding.

I'll go with trying to get R
TG is one of the biggest turn arounds in message board perception I recall. Before he came back he was a running coffee mule joke. Now he's the one guy outside of head coach I'd hate most to lose right now.

Yep, he was a shoe shiner....and Dana saw his potential.

I can't believe we're talking about Tony Gibson as an essential part of Mountaineer football given his lack of success here in round 1 in addition to his lack of success for Todd Graham, it's just crazy how good of a coordinator he became. Nonetheless he deserves every accolade, if the wheels don't fall off here I think he will 100% bolt for a HC job. If that happens we will likely have trouble replacing unless we shell out some big time $$$

I can't believe we're talking about Tony Gibson as an essential part of Mountaineer football given his lack of success here in round 1 in addition to his lack of success for Todd Graham, it's just crazy how good of a coordinator he became. Nonetheless he deserves every accolade, if the wheels don't fall off here I think he will 100% bolt for a HC job. If that happens we will likely have trouble replacing unless we shell out some big time $$$

Gibby is doing a fine job. IMO, I think Dana is responsible for a great deal of Gibson's success.

When our defense was an embarrassment, Dana took it serious and made it a priority...but that doesn't take away from the good job Gibby has done.

Maybe they are just a good team, together.

Gibby is doing a fine job. IMO, I think Dana is responsible for a great deal of Gibson's success.

When our defense was an embarrassment, Dana took it serious and made it a priority...but that doesn't take away from the good job Gibby has done.

Maybe they are just a good team, together.
And indeed your last sentence says what it's all about....these guys are definitely playing as a team.

About two years ago, Gibby made a Faustian deal to exchange lives and souls with poor Jeff Casteel.

Enjoy his time while you can.

Reactions: wvvidd
Wait I thought the expectations were to not be a mediocre program.

Non mediocre programs keep their big time assistants and head coach locked down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT