ADVERTISEMENT

If every wife had this doctor........less divorces

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
While speaking about her fertility journey on Thursday's episode of "The Kardashians," Kourtney Kardashian said a doctor told her to drink now-husband Travis Barker's semen "four times a week" to increase their chances of conception — flawed advice that has no basis in medicine.

Kardashian said the doctor, who she did not identify, claimed doing so would "improve" her thyroid levels. "I can't remember what he said, if it was low or high," the Poosh founder admitted.

"Well, he told me that the thing that would help it was drinking his cum like four times a week," she added, pointing to Barker. "Love this doctor," Barker said.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
While speaking about her fertility journey on Thursday's episode of "The Kardashians," Kourtney Kardashian said a doctor told her to drink now-husband Travis Barker's semen "four times a week" to increase their chances of conception — flawed advice that has no basis in medicine.

Kardashian said the doctor, who she did not identify, claimed doing so would "improve" her thyroid levels. "I can't remember what he said, if it was low or high," the Poosh founder admitted.

"Well, he told me that the thing that would help it was drinking his cum like four times a week," she added, pointing to Barker. "Love this doctor," Barker said.
Lmao need more doctors like this .
I told my ex wife after I had my vasectomy my cum would be like water so she would try it ....yep she gagged & puked

• Haha
Reactions: bigmac0924
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT