ADVERTISEMENT

Iconic Greenbrier Hotel listed for public auction due to defaulted loan

Lol at DNC mod who knows I only have one account and wants to cry because he's mad that he can't control the narrative and gaslight everyone.
Not a mod. But keep detracting from the obvious. You guys claim "fraud" and play the "victim" every time something happens that you can't control. If you don't want your businesses to get taken from you, then PAY YOUR BILLS.

Not a mod. But keep detracting from the obvious. You guys claim "fraud" and play the "victim" every time something happens that you can't control. If you don't want your businesses to get taken from you, then PAY YOUR BILLS.

I stopped reading at the first period. Go back and read the thread again.

Last edited:

Trump campaign says it was hacked by foreign actors​

Robert is probably an alias.

Politico reported that it began receiving Trump campaign documents from an anonymous email account identifying only as “Robert.” Among the documents was a 271-page dossier on Trump’s now-running mate, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, along with another file on Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, who was on the short list of VP contenders.

That or the real Robert is about to sue the shit out of some people.

When Politico asked the anonymous source how they accessed the documents, the person reportedly said, “I suggest you don’t be curious about where I got them from. Any answer to this question, will compromise me and also legally restricts you from publishing them.”

The campaign’s reported hack comes as the Federal Bureau of Investigation issues warnings about cybersecurity threats around the world, especially targeting U.S. election outcomes.

How do we know the documents weren't altered?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT