ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder why democrats have lost over 1,000 state and nation legislative and executive seats

Hey, I think it's perfect, but I want judges to have power over sentencing

If a pimp is trafficking in children for sex, I don't want to give the judge any discretion. And I want to pimp to know exactly what is going to happen to him Before he decides to destroy children this way.

Reactions: Boomboom521
And the same conditions would prevail that create underage prostitution anyway. Now, life sentences for pimps, johns, and parents that blow off their responsibilities....could fix the problem.

Wait...even if we had the prison space, that sounds a little North Korean to me.

I have limited it to the actual criminal activity of pimping out children. You're the one trying to expand it to others. And it is certainly not North Korean to severely punish pimps that traffic and destroy children. It's actually called fitting justice.

Last edited:
If a pimp is trafficking in children for sex, I don't want to give the judge any discretion. And I want to pimp to know exactly what is going to happen to him Before he decides to destroy children this way.
I hear you

I have limited it to the actual criminal activity of pimping out children. You're the one trying to expand it to others. And it is certainly not North Korean to severely punish pimps that traffic and destroy children. It's actually called fitting justice.
I was just trying to be silly....about all of it.

Actually, you do have a point....and I'd be for such a law. Although, I don't like the idea of using the leverage of criminal prosecution against underage exploited prostitutes to get evidence / testimony against the pimp. I would expect much harsher treatment of minors from pimps in the sex trade in order to prevent prosecution from such a harsh punishment (although this occurs already in sure)

And the same conditions would prevail that create underage prostitution anyway. Now, life sentences for pimps, johns, and parents that blow off their responsibilities....could fix the problem.

Wait...even if we had the prison space, that sounds a little North Korean to me.
Not sure about North Korea, but South Korean parents actively send their daughters into limited prostitution to make money for the family. Had a very long talk with one about her situation many years ago cuddling afterwards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT