ADVERTISEMENT

"I will NEVER lose to MU again"- Bob Huggins*

Oh. I missed the memo saying he was one of mine. Seems like you know him a little better than me since you are telling his stories now.

Take your dick out of his mouth and ask him if I really ran away from this supposed meeting or if he was just making that up.
Hey, sh!t for brains: CR89 ran away from here like you did from him long ago when somebody discovered who he was and posted his personal information. The only redeeming quality that CR89 had was his complete ownership of your dumb a$$. LOL

Hey, sh!t for brains: CR89 ran away from here like you did from him long ago when somebody discovered who he was and posted his personal information. The only redeeming quality that CR89 had was his complete ownership of your dumb a$$. LOL
It's nice of you to reward your long time relationship with him by such blind loyalty. Funny how his "complete ownership" of me ended with him leaving the board because I exposed him for years and his lies about it were proven.

The long game sucks. Something you won't have to worry about.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Amen! wvu isn't willing to risk it. Their ego couldn't handle a loss to Marshall University.
But the odd thing about that is they've lost to MU several times and the Earth didn't fall off its axis! At the end of the day its just a basketball game between the only D-1 schools in the state....nothing more!

But the odd thing about that is they've lost to MU several times and the Earth didn't fall off its axis! At the end of the day its just a basketball game between the only D-1 schools in the state....nothing more!
Just ignore reality and it won't matter.

Fact.

WvU can make more money and strengthen their RPI more playing about 200 teams other than Marshall.
Not sure about the RPI but I suspect you can play Akron in Morgantown, pay them nothing in game nobody cares about and make more money than the annual game in Charleston.

Reactions: Humptod
I know it, Tony. I think they show poor sportsmanship.

Not sure about the RPI but I suspect you can play Akron in Morgantown, pay them nothing in game nobody cares about and make more money than the annual game in Charleston.
And get the same RPI bump. We can pay them the going rate and make more money.

That is why we dumped the series. It was more trouble than it was worth.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I hate to clue you in on this fact Tony, but no one outside of the Cabell County area actually cared about the annual game in Charleston. And WVU fans have no interest in seeing it renewed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT