ADVERTISEMENT

"I will NEVER lose to MU again"- Bob Huggins*

In before tHuggs' illegitimate son and my stalker, TransFatFanForever, shows up to ruin another thread:

No description available.

Tranny deserves it and a whole lot more, as no matter how long that I have it on ignore, I see "Ignored Member" post right after I do. It's a sick stalking puke who thought that it could run every non-WVU fan off of this site, but we continue to make a complete fool out of this blimptard.

ah yes....."the reason"...........the REAL reason involves chicken suits and athletic directors who have alligator mouths and hummingbird asses....the chicken suit is gone but the other stuff still exists
Not to mention Doctrine Dan's ridiculous demand to play twice every year, once in Huntington then in Charleston, and the next year once in Charleston and once in Morgantown. That would have been 3 road games for WVU in return for one home game, and if we didn't agree to those terms it could only mean WVU was afraid. As Huggy said about that proposal, "That's laughable, let em find someone else to play." He stuck to his words and Marshall fans have been whining about it ever since.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Not to mention Doctrine Dan's ridiculous demand to play twice every year, once in Huntington then in Charleston, and the next year once in Charleston and once in Morgantown. That would have been 3 road games for WVU in return for one home game, and if we didn't agree to those terms it could only mean WVU was afraid. As Huggy said about that proposal, "That's laughable, let em find someone else to play." He stuck to his words and Marshall fans have been whining about it ever since.
Disingenuous excuse # 174.

Reactions: Humptod
they DID find someone else to play ........but they are AFRAID of the Mighty Glenville State University Pioneers
That may be true, but they aren't afraid to put the likes of WV Wesleyan, Concord College, and Bluefield State on their schedule and consider them regular season games instead of just exhibition games. I wonder which Mountain East Conference team they will play this year to fill the spot left from when they bungled their series with WVU. And I also wonder why they don't give those MEC teams a return game on their own home court.

That may be true, but they aren't afraid to put the likes of WV Wesleyan, Concord College, and Bluefield State on their schedule and consider them regular season games instead of just exhibition games. I wonder which Mountain East team they will play this year to fill the spot left when they bungled their series with WVU.
Bawk, Bawk, Bawk....buy a Doberman!

Tranny deserves it and a whole lot more, as no matter how long that I have it on ignore, I see "Ignored Member" post right after I do. It's a sick stalking puke who thought that it could run every non-WVU fan off of this site, but we continue to make a complete fool out of this blimptard.
A thread that doesn't even involve me gets two posts for queenie...and he posts the pic of turdboy and his wife again.

LMAO....I love living rent free in his head....oh to have TWO stalkers on this site...I am message board royalty....someone get bedpanskyhawk back here...have THREE stalkers....but I ran his dumbass off...like I did bitchgregor.

We don't need WVU. -Marshall Fans

BTW we need WVU. -Marshall fans

We need WVU -pretend Ohio State fan

This is this thread summarized.

We don't need WVU. -Marshall Fans

BTW we need WVU. -Marshall fans

We need WVU -pretend Ohio State fan

This is this thread summarized.
I'd challenge you to meet me, so that I could shove my tOSU up your fat a$$, but you proved what a coward that you are when you ran away from CR89's challenge, so I won't bother. It's hilarious to see a Walmart t-shirt WVU fan who graduated from West Virginia TECH run her c0cksucker about genuine fans of other programs. Get back to wrangling orange cones, you pathetic loser. LOLOLOLOLOL

I'd challenge you to meet me, so that I could shove my tOSU up your fat a$$, but you proved what a coward that you are when you ran away from CR89's challenge, so I won't bother. It's hilarious to see a Walmart t-shirt WVU fan who graduated from West Virginia TECH run her c0cksucker about genuine fans of other programs. Get back to wrangling orange cones, you pathetic loser. LOLOLOLOLOL
I simply stated the undeniable truth that WVU and Huggy are afraid to play MU...not sure where Dave sees this as a question of "need".

What challenge did I run away from?

It is funny watching a Marshall fan who claims to have graduated from Ohio U pretend to be a genuine fan of OSU and call someone else a Walmart fan.

I'm sure you have a lot of experience shoving things up fat asses and that is why I would not meet up with you or CR89.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
More with the size of one's heart than the size of a penis! Doubt Huggy has seen his dick in years through all the girth but the size of his heart is on full display!
You seem pretty obsessed over something that doesn't matter to you. Keep talking shit though. Maybe someday you can talk your way to a win.

What challenge did I run away from?

It is funny watching a Marshall fan who claims to have graduated from Ohio U pretend to be a genuine fan of OSU and call someone else a Walmart fan.

I'm sure you have a lot of experience shoving things up fat asses and that is why I would not meet up with you or CR89.
You must of set a record for the number of lies in one post, cone-dropper. CR89 offered to meet you in Morganhole, but you ran away "skeert" from the challenge. Of course, you know that I am an alumnus of both O.U. and Ohio State, but I understand as to why you continue to lie, dodge, and deflect, given that you want people to forget that you attended West Virginia TECH, but thump your frail chest about WVU, for some reason.

You must of set a record for the number of lies in one post, cone-dropper. CR89 offered to meet you in Morganhole, but you ran away "skeert" from the challenge. Of course, you know that I am an alumnus of both O.U. and Ohio State, but I understand as to why you continue to lie, dodge, and deflect, given that you want people to forget that you attended West Virginia TECH, but thump your frail chest about WVU, for some reason.
Odd irony that you would make that post while accusing me of lies. Tell me more about your new boyfriend CR89 and his antics. Odd that you would ride his dick to talk shit to me considering your history with him.

Odd irony that you would make that post while accusing me of lies. Tell me more about your new boyfriend CR89 and his antics. Odd that you would ride his dick to talk shit to me considering your history with him.
CR89 is one of YOURS, dipsh!t! He's as big of a delusional WVU homer fan as you are, and that's what was so funny about your ongoing spat with him. Two peas in a pod.

Reactions: Humptod
CR89 is one of YOURS, dipsh!t! He's as big of a delusional WVU homer fan as you are, and that's what was so funny about your ongoing spat with him. Two peas in a pod.
Oh. I missed the memo saying he was one of mine. Seems like you know him a little better than me since you are telling his stories now.

Take your dick out of his mouth and ask him if I really ran away from this supposed meeting or if he was just making that up.

Ive challenged you several times but you always pussy out.
Why are you such a pussy?

Couldn't have said it better myself...they are chickenshit!
Back to the title of the thread which is supposedly a direct quote from Huggy Bear saying "I will NEVER lose to MU again."

I'm calling BS on that quote. If he actually said that provide a link proving it. Put up or shut up. I think all he said was to let Marshall find someone else to play.

WVU plays one of the toughest schedules in college basketball and you keep saying he is afraid of Marshall who has only made the Big Dance once since Reagan was President. As Huggs would say, "that's laughable."

Back to the title of the thread which is supposedly a direct quote from Huggy Bear saying "I will NEVER lose to MU again."

I'm calling BS on that quote. If he actually said that provide a link proving it. Put up or shut up. I think all he said was to let Marshall find someone else to play.

WVU plays one of the toughest schedules in college basketball and you keep saying he is afraid of Marshall who has only made the Big Dance once since Reagan was President. As Huggs would say, "that's laughable."
So why doesn't he play?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT