ADVERTISEMENT

" I will beat MU for my Alma Mater" - Terry Bowden

I'm guessing Terry has to be wondering why he was passed over for this guy. His alma mater certainly didn't choose wisely.

hi-res-155371384_crop_north.jpg

I'm guessing Terry has to be wondering why he was passed over for this guy. His alma mater certainly didn't choose wisely.

hi-res-155371384_crop_north.jpg
Terry and his veteran staff have forgotten more football than this knucklehead ever knew! But when it comes to boorish behavior in Cross Vegas this guy has it all over Terry!

If that's an accurate statement, my guess is that he is already lobbying for a particular head coaching position, he assumes will soon be open.

Nice try, but Holgs isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

That "boorish" awful coach would lay 50 on Marshall. Before halftime.
Call 1-800 - THE - HERD , if you want to back up that bravado! My hunch is that you boys would rather just boast as opposed to actually taking the field against the Herd!

Call 1-800 - THE - HERD , if you want to back up that bravado! My hunch is that you boys would rather just boast as opposed to actually taking the field against the Herd!

This coming from a fan of the only team I've ever seen say "no mas" midway through the 3rd quarter of a game.

September 5, 2011
Marshall - no offensive touchdowns, total of 187 yards, 9 first downs.
The score at that point was 34-13.

Hamrick: "let's finish this game".
Doc: "they've kicked our ass enough".
Hamrick: "we might be able to come back".
Doc: "we're down three touchdowns. WVU's last two possessions resulted in TDs. They moved the ball right down the field on us. This game is about to get out of hand. Let's save ourselves from further embarrassment".
Hamrick: "OK, I guess you're right".

September 5, 2011
Marshall - no offensive touchdowns, total of 187 yards, 9 first downs.
The score at that point was 34-13.

Hamrick: "let's finish this game".
Doc: "they've kicked our ass enough".
Hamrick: "we might be able to come back".
Doc: "we're down three touchdowns. WVU's last two possessions resulted in TDs. They moved the ball right down the field on us. This game is about to get out of hand. Let's save ourselves from further embarrassment".
Hamrick: "OK, I guess you're right".
Did you boys have our locker room bugged?

Reactions: countryroads89
" I will beat MU for my Alma Mater" - Terry Bowden

lol... mission accomplished...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT