ADVERTISEMENT

I was in Morgantown over the weekend...Everywhere I went....

Humptod

All-American
May 29, 2001
....all I heard was, " I wish we could play Virginia Tech again. We'd kick their ass now." I had to get out of there! Hahahaha

....all I heard was, " I wish we could play Virginia Tech again. We'd kick their ass now." I had to get out of there! Hahahaha

I doubt that story is true. It sounds more like you were in Huntington listening to the the "yeah but", "if only", and "maybe if" stories that the Herdiots always throw out when reliving the days when the Herd went 0-forever against us.

Reactions: Humptod
Why do you continually hang out in Morgantown? I realize it's the most dynamic city in the state, but your anathema toward it would lead one to believe you'd never be there.

Humptod, these cousins are still playing the 'what-if' cards in regard to the 1988 tilt against the Irish, and that was almost 30 years ago. Even Buzz was a youngster back when Major got rocked.

Humptod, these cousins are still playing the 'what-if' cards in regard to the 1988 tilt against the Irish, and that was almost 30 years ago. Even Buzz was a youngster back when Major got rocked.
The great Fiesta Bowl Debacle....I remember it well. I was never so embarrassed in all my life.

The great Fiesta Bowl Debacle....I remember it well. I was never so embarrassed in all my life.
THey were actually never really out of that game...seemed like total ND domination but the score was actually closer than the game seemed like...but I remember well the Sugar Bowl game with Florida where the Cousins were claiming the National Championship after they vanquished the Swamp Lizards. Gators beat the living shit out of the Cousins literally.

THey were actually never really out of that game...seemed like total ND domination but the score was actually closer than the game seemed like...but I remember well the Sugar Bowl game with Florida where the Cousins were claiming the National Championship after they vanquished the Swamp Lizards. Gators beat the living shit out of the Cousins literally.
Hahahahaha....You're right, Tonycried2....As bad as the Notre Dame performance was, it was MUCH better than the Gator disaster!

Hahahahaha....You're right, Tonycried2....As bad as the Notre Dame performance was, it was MUCH better than the Gator disaster!
...and I think Major got nicked up early in that game and was not as effective as he usually was. The Sugar Bowl was a total ass whipping both on the scoreboard and physically, Gators literally undressed Studstill with a tremendous blow! Tough kid though ...he got up but was out on his feet trying to put his mouthpiece into his earhole!

Why do you continually hang out in Morgantown? I realize it's the most dynamic city in the state, but your anathema toward it would lead one to believe you'd never be there.
It's AMAZING the amount of confidence a team can acquire after pummeling three cream puffs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT