ADVERTISEMENT

I think we beat Baylor

wvpaper

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2010
and, yes, i know staten and browne wont be back. we're still going to win. we had them figured out in the 2nd half of our last game. we'll start better this time.

the problem is you're never wiling to follow thru...

you'll just say you wont bet against wvu. thats a good excuse, but you always have one or another

I won't bet against (or for) WVU. The reason for one is obvious.....the reason for the other is just from experience.

That doesn't mean that you can't wager on the game. ....become rich.... ...yada yada yada...

----------------

More importantly, I feel obligated to avoid the jinx by making sure we go full circle with this conversation again.

==================

Do you recall me bitching about a 9 pm game against Kansas that I refused to watch....that we won ? Then, I bitched about yet another 9 pm game against Kansas where I decided not to make the same mistake again.... ....and we horrifically blew a huge 18 point lead.

That loss is on me.

hqdefault.jpg

I ALWAYS think my alma mater will win

And I'm right far more often than wrong. That's why optimists are happy and pessimists are miserable (if they're wrong, they're miserable; if they're right, they're miserable because WVU lost).

Plus, research proves that optimists out-live pessimists, so why help out the undertaker with your attitude toward life and everything in it?

CUYAHOGA FALLS EERS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT