ADVERTISEMENT

I sure hope somebody changed Gottlieb's diaper after last night's game

He was horrible in both games. Even my wife noticed how bad & biased he is

wvu

First game I tolerated... last night was good awful.

You'd think Mello was the second coming.

Some of you guys are hilarious. There was nothing wrong with Gottlieb on the broadcast. He said a few things that were dumb, but I thought most of his analysis was spot-on.

You guys see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear because you don't like him. So what if he talked up Melo Trimble? He's really good. I think he's the best point guard we played all year.

I don't get the ACC reference. Maryland is in the B10 and Gottleib played for a B12 team.

Originally posted by DC_Mountaineer:
Some of you guys are hilarious. There was nothing wrong with Gottlieb on the broadcast. He said a few things that were dumb, but I thought most of his analysis was spot-on.

You guys see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear because you don't like him. So what if he talked up Melo Trimble? He's really good. I think he's the best point guard we played all year.
Agreed. I thought talked up DW as much and Trimble. He also said things like, "Kentucky has seen teams press before. But they've never play anyone who can press like West Virginia--with the speed, athleticism, talent, and depth." Bear in mind that Arkansas team ain't bad.

I'm not a Gottleib fan but I thought he was even-handed.

Only problem with him and almost every analyst is they dont know when to talk and when to stop. He sucked much worse at espn.

Originally posted by dave:
Only problem with him and almost every analyst is they dont know when to talk and when to stop. He sucked much worse at espn.
Jim Rome is my least favorite ESPN personality ever. But Gottlieb is close. Also not a fan of S.A. Smith.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT