ADVERTISEMENT

I smell a new rival for ASU?

If we could trade teams like playing cards I'd love to swap with the BIG, ASU for Maryland, or Rutgers.

I'm sure they are thankful to be in the B12 right now, but no doubt they would much rather be in thr Pac 12 and have none of this happen. They will have to adjust to the idea of traveling across the country for a game. We had to do it when we left the Big East.

I'm sure they are thankful to be in the B12 right now, but no doubt they would much rather be in thr Pac 12 and have none of this happen. They will have to adjust to the idea of traveling across the country for a game. We had to do it when we left the Big East.
At least they got to come with three conference mates and have several other destinations a short plane ride away. We entered the Big 12 alone with Iowa state the closest destination and were grateful to have a home. Hard to believe sometimes that Pitt Syracuse, Rutgers, Maryland, VT, Penn State(kind of), Louisville, Miami, Boston College, Texas and Oklahoma were all teams we used to be conference members with. Let me get out my smallest violin for ASU.

Last edited:
Name calling doesn't make me any less right and you any less wrong. Please continue in your ignorance.
Any less right? You didnt or couldnt even answer my question...I will wait while you do. LMAO.

Or don't answer and just admit you never have a clue of what you are talking about or posting.

Do you need the question asked again....you probably do.

Any less right? You didnt or couldnt even answer my question...I will wait while you do. LMAO.

Or don't answer and just admit you never have a clue of what you are talking about or posting.

Do you need the question asked again....you probably do.
Why would I answer a question I already answered? You're the one who seems to need things repeated.

Why would I answer a question I already answered? You're the one who seems to need things repeated.
OMG could you be any more of a low iq goof....LMAO....you didnt answer shit because you dont know shit.

I exposed you as the dumbass that you truly are....now leave the board so the educated can discuss things.

1. I ask you a question.
2. You divert
3. You don't answer
4. You say you answered it.

LMAO...OMG...what a dumbass.

OMG could you be any more of a low iq goof....LMAO....you didnt answer shit because you dont know shit.

I exposed you as the dumbass that you truly are....now leave the board so the educated can discuss things.

1. I ask you a question.
2. You divert
3. You don't answer
4. You say you answered it.

LMAO...OMG...what a dumbass.
Go find a 3rd grade teacher to help you with reading comprehension.

Except when they're playing Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and BYU. Throw in a couple of trips to Texas and that travel is not bad at all.

C
Except when they're playing Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and BYU. Throw in a couple of trips to Texas and that travel is not bad at all.
They all have it easy compared to us. Hopefuly if they expand any further it will be to poach some ACC teams so we can have a more eastern division within the B12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT