ADVERTISEMENT

I see where the herd got 3 votes

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
doc and two of his buddies that doc's brother made a delivery to would be my guess...of course if you're coaching in cusa you might need a delivery just to muddle thru:scream:

Oh they've already started the "we got votes" posts!! It's pathetic.

And now they construe that to lead themselves to believe they are a top 40 team.

They got one 25th place vote in the AP poll, from a writer in Albuquerque, New Mexico who more than likely hasn't seen them play at all.

I have no idea who voted for them in the coaches poll but it was probably either Doc or the coach of one of their future opponents.
Does anyone believe that the voting coaches actually saw all the teams they voted for ? One of them used to be Steve Spurrier who always gave Duke a vote simply because they gave him his first head coaching job, which speaks volumes for how seriously coaches take their own poll.

Human polls are BS. I prefer the computer polls that factor in all things, including strength of schedule rather than just the number of wins vs losses or sentimental attatchment.

Reactions: Mgant79
Polls will take care of themselves. First and foremost, the Herd is concentrating on capturing the state championship. Currently, at 5-1, they hold a one game lead over their in-state rivals, University of WV. Look for the Herd to clinch the state championship in the coming weeks.

Polls will take care of themselves. First and foremost, the Herd is concentrating on capturing the state championship. Currently, at 5-1, they hold a one game lead over their in-state rivals, University of WV. Look for the Herd to clinch the state championship in the coming weeks.

Have you ever considered taking your stand up comedy act to Las Vegas ? Marshall could run the table with one of the weakest schedules in FBS football that they play and still be considered WVU's little brother.

But keep posting, maybe a comedy talent scout will spot you someday !

Beat a team with a pulse. Still playing the likes of Cemetery College and Morgue U. State Championship.....at least you admit you're a high school team. Watch out, Martinsburg might lay 83 on those turds! WE GOT VOTES!!! My how fast you return to moral victories.

With post like that, I have to question your stated 139 IQ. That is closer to an 89 IQ post.

So........when's your next MENSA meeting ?
Who has time for that? I meet with top notch business leaders. Saw your boy Oliver Luck a few weeks back, during a meeting with the NCAA. I could tell nobody there likes him either. But, did discuss the latest contract, and once again, yours truly will handle the decor for the NCAA events.

Who has time for that? I meet with top notch business leaders. Saw your boy Oliver Luck a few weeks back, during a meeting with the NCAA. I could tell nobody there likes him either. But, did discuss the latest contract, and once again, yours truly will handle the decor for the NCAA events.
I was at 152 last time I checked.....I take daily conference calls from world golf officials asking for guidance when I can spare the time from the many causes I represent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT