ADVERTISEMENT

I see more personal insults on the board than I used

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
to ( boring stuff) but calling me a WVU fan or closet Mountie is hitting below the belt. Please allow me to absolutely state that I bleed green and believe that WVU and MU not playing in hoops and on the gridiron is absurd pettiness on the part of our Cousins to the North!

Does that mean you are green with envy of your big brothers to the north ? Don't take it personally but that's what it sounds like.

There was once this guy and he had a real nice car. He had a neighbor that lived down the street from him that didn't have a car. They worked in the same part of town. The guy with the car was neighborly and offered his neighbor, who didn't have a car, a ride to work every day. Gradually, the less fortunate neighbor became less and less respectful of the more fortunate neighbor. It was tolerated for some time but eventually, it became more than the more fortunate neighbor could stand. One day, the more fortunate neighbor told the less fortunate neighbor that he should find his own ride to work. The less fortunate neighbor was appalled and felt like the more fortunate neighbor was obligated to provide him a ride. He stood there in the driveway throwing a tantrum in disgust.

There was once this guy and he had a real nice car. He had a neighbor that lived down the street from him that didn't have a car. They worked in the same part of town. The guy with the car was neighborly and offered his neighbor, who didn't have a car, a ride to work every day. Gradually, the less fortunate neighbor became less and less respectful of the more fortunate neighbor. It was tolerated for some time but eventually, it became more than the more fortunate neighbor could stand. One day, the more fortunate neighbor told the less fortunate neighbor that he should find his own ride to work. The less fortunate neighbor was appalled and felt like the more fortunate neighbor was obligated to provide him a ride. He stood there in the driveway throwing a tantrum in disgust.
But what if the "less fortunate" neighbor in reality had more money than his " affluent" neighbor? Kind of like back to back to back!

...nor do they pay for being ranked lower!

You can have your "also receiving votes", somehow $30 million feels like it's worth more. And we will be getting that 30 million back to back to back.........

Money can't buy you love...the Beatles told us that!

But it can buy lots of nice stuff for the stadium, practice field, overall facilities, etc.

There's a Tom Petty song that you herd fans should cling to; it will bring you hope in times of despair. it goes something like this:
"Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes
Even the losers keep a little bit of pride
They get lucky sometimes"

Money can't buy you love...the Beatles told us that!

But it can buy you a first class college baseball park, upgrades at your basketball arena, and at your football stadium. And when did the Beatles develop an allergy to money?

But it can buy lots of nice stuff for the stadium, practice field, overall facilities, etc.

There's a Tom Petty song that you herd fans should cling to; it will bring you hope in times of despair. it goes something like this:
"Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes
Even the losers keep a little bit of pride
They get lucky sometimes"
...but it can't block or tackle, still the keys to victory! If it was only about money Harvard would win the National Championship every season!

But it can buy you a first class college baseball park, upgrades at your basketball arena, and at your football stadium. And when did the Beatles develop an allergy to money?
Maybe when they saw the highest tax rates in the UK!

...but it can't block or tackle, still the keys to victory! If it was only about money Harvard would win the National Championship every season!

It must be painful to sit in the background and watch the haves separate themselves from the have-nots. We feel your pain as we see you getting smaller in the rear view mirror. But at least you've got that also receiving votes thing to keep you satisfied.

It must be painful to sit in the background and watch the haves separate themselves from the have-nots. We feel your pain as we see you getting smaller in the rear view mirror. But at least you've got that also receiving votes thing to keep you satisfied.
....it is tough to have to be satisfied with on the field victories! But beats losing and rationalizing the defeat with " at least we make money from TV and the whole country got to see us play like shit" excuse. But to each his own!

....it is tough to have to be satisfied with on the field victories! But beats losing and rationalizing the defeat with " at least we make money from TV and the whole country got to see us play like shit" excuse. But to each his own!

So now I guess you're happy beating a bunch of nobodies with little or no TV audience and being rewarded with a paycheck from CUSA that is smaller than the amount I.L.Morris donates to Glenville State College every year. Hey, at least you're happy.

So now I guess you're happy beating a bunch of nobodies with little or no TV audience and being rewarded with a paycheck from CUSA that is smaller than the amount I.L.Morris donates to Glenville State College every year. Hey, at least you're happy.
We'll beat whomever lines up in front of us...but we all know that won't be the Mounties!

to ( boring stuff) but calling me a WVU fan or closet Mountie is hitting below the belt. Please allow me to absolutely state that I bleed green and believe that WVU and MU not playing in hoops and on the gridiron is absurd pettiness on the part of our Cousins to the North!

community-booooo.gif

Saw some inaccurate entry's!

Well, let's hear the inaccuracies you are talking about........I looked back at the link and still see Marshall with an 0-forever mark against WVU and 7-38 all time against major competition.

Reactions: 30CAT
We'll beat whomever lines up in front of us...but we all know that won't be the Mounties!
But we have lined up against you 12 times and beat you by an average of 4 scores. So there is that. Not that those games are remembered by the MVU fans.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT