ADVERTISEMENT

I see Coastal Carolina has done what the Cousins

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
have never accomplished, namely won a National Title......sorry we can't count BB gun shooting or couch burning but admittedly, you boys are very good at both!

have never accomplished, namely won a National Title......sorry we can't count BB gun shooting or couch burning but admittedly, you boys are very good at both!
We cant count Rifle but little brother wants to claim midget league tiddly winks. Go figure.

Reactions: 30CAT
With the schedule our Cabell County cousins play they will never have a chance to compete for a National Title in football. That damned strength of schedule thing just keeps rearing it's ugly head.

With the schedule our Cabell County cousins play they will never have a chance to compete for a National Title in football. That damned strength of schedule thing just keeps rearing it's ugly head.
I'm not so sure of that...our 2016 slate may be good enough if we run the table, but that's a very big if in my book. We'll see.... lot of football before us!

In addition to 17 titles in rifle, we have 3 national champion wrestlers and we actually do have a team national title.

Ok, we challenge you to a potato sack race....loser leave town!

In keeping with true Herdiot style I suppose you want to do the potato sack race in Huntington or you don't wanna play.

Last edited:
In keeping with true Herdiot style I suppose you want to do the potato sack race in Huntington or you don't wanna play.
Not necessarily...open to negotiation! But ain't coming to Morgantown every year despite Gee's absurd assertions that it makes "economic sense". You boys can hop down to Huntington every once in a while!

They use the same guns used in the Olympics. Does the Olympics have midget league football?
I don't follow Olympic BB gun shooting either...answer the question. Otherwise I'll be forced to break out my Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and issue a challenge to the WVU "rifle" team!

Not necessarily...open to negotiation! But ain't coming to Morgantown every year despite Gee's absurd assertions that it makes "economic sense". You boys can hop down to Huntington every once in a while!

While you're open to negotiation maybe you should consider having your AD suck up to Shane Lyons and see if he will share a piece of our $30+ million bounty. But you'll have to come to Morgantown to get it. Every time. That's how we deal with the little guys. It's time you Herdiots recognize your place in the pecking order.

I don't follow Olympic BB gun shooting either...answer the question. Otherwise I'll be forced to break out my Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and issue a challenge to the WVU "rifle" team!
I dont watch gay porm but that doesnt mean I dont respect your work as a fluffer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT