#8 Miami lost to #9 Michigan State
#2 Louisville lost to #7 Michigan
#3 Florida State lost to #11 Xavier
#11 Wake Forest lost to #11 Kansas State

FOUR times it happened to ACC teams!!!

#5 Minnesota lost to #12 Middle Tennessee
#6 Maryland lost to #11 Xavier

TWICE it happened to Big 10 teams.

NO Big 12 team has lost to a lower seed.

ACC: Over-rated.
Big 12: Under-rated except by me.

B12 usually is overrated every year with Kansas getting knocked out early and WVU shitting the bed against a team like SFA...

The ACC is vastly overrated and overseeded once again.
Has nothing to do with the BIG 12 which never gets the accolades no matter what it does.

Basketball is over rated. So are all pro sports. I am over rated. Everything and everybody is over rated. I'm over it. Warez

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ACC was overrated. From what I've seen, that can conference doesn't defend at all.

Btw, Kansas is in trouble right now with a team from the most underrated conference

We went thru this in football too.

...then they won a national title.

I can tell you one thing I'm pretty sure of... Kansas is the most talented team in the tournament.

Proof of the ACC being over-rated, based on losing to lower or equal seeds:

#8 Miami lost to #9 Michigan State
#2 Louisville lost to #7 Michigan
#3 Florida State lost to #11 Xavier
#11 Wake Forest lost to #11 Kansas State

FOUR times it happened to ACC teams!!!

#5 Minnesota lost to #12 Middle Tennessee
#6 Maryland lost to #11 Xavier

TWICE it happened to Big 10 teams.

NO Big 12 team has lost to a lower seed.

ACC: Over-rated.
Big 12: Under-rated except by me.

Data mining at its finest. What highly-seeded team has a Big 12 school taken out? The B1G has taken out No. 1 and 2 seeds with its No. 8 and No. 9 seeds. The B1G is underrated, and it looks like the SEC and PAC 12 probably are, too.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The ACC has looked so bad, it's taking a little shine off the boat racing we gave notre dame.

Didn't think of that did you?

The ACC has looked so bad, it's taking a little shine off the boat racing we gave notre dame.

Didn't think of that did you?

I'd hardly say a 6-10 point difference most of the game(even with a 10-0 start) is being boat raced. Some of you guys really are out there.

ND was never in the game.

Strange! Ok! I thought WVU got out to a quick 10-0 and the game stayed in that 6-10 point range for the entire game. I thought the guards shot well and made their free throws. I'll have to check and see if WVU generally shots 50% from the floor, 57% from 3 point and 80% from foul line. I actually was thinking WVU really stepped up and played one of their best offensive games of the year and that choked any way for a solid ND team to gain any traction. In other words it took that effort to beat ND by 5-10 points minus some late fouling of course. But for the homers I guess you watched a different game that looked like a blow out LOL. Some of you guys are priceless. Hoggy and team played great and beat a solid top 25 team. Nothing else matters.

Its simply amazing the lengths the ACC fans go to to ignore facts

Their league is overrated and tanked big time. Stop trying to twist that truth, everyone saw it.

Strange! Ok! I thought WVU got out to a quick 10-0 and the game stayed in that 6-10 point range for the entire game. I thought the guards shot well and made their free throws. I'll have to check and see if WVU generally shots 50% from the floor, 57% from 3 point and 80% from foul line. I actually was thinking WVU really stepped up and played one of their best offensive games of the year and that choked any way for a solid ND team to gain any traction. In other words it took that effort to beat ND by 5-10 points minus some late fouling of course. But for the homers I guess you watched a different game that looked like a blow out LOL. Some of you guys are priceless. Hoggy and team played great and beat a solid top 25 team. Nothing else matters.

Weakest opponent WVU had since November. I just tell it like it is.

Reactions: suckcreek
Weakest opponent WVU had since November. I just tell it like it is.
All you had to do was ask, and I could have told you that last week. Of course, I read your postings, and I think you already knew you would beat them. You seem to be more in tune with basketball than most that post on this forum.

So that's why you picked ND to beat us on your bracket?
I took WVU to the Elite 8 in my big money bracket. I can't remember who I took on the off topic bracket, but may have picked against WVU, simply due to knowing the rest of the folks would have picked WVU. That's how I play these pools. I cherry pick a few games where If I pick them right, I know I pick up points on the rest of the field. Picking WVU on my big money bracket is one I'm counting on to provide a little separation. In the end, I need UCLA to win it all, and I think I will win the pool. Slim chance, but at least I have a chance.

I'd hardly say a 6-10 point difference most of the game(even with a 10-0 start) is being boat raced. Some of you guys really are out there.

If you knew anything about BB, (which is obvious you don't with your claims of the ACC being the best in the land), you would know BB is a game of runs. The team that controls the runs the best is usually the team that comes out ahead.

If you actually watched the game, were honest, and again new something about BB, you would understand and admit WVU dominated that game from start to finish.

If you knew anything about BB, (which is obvious you don't with your claims of the ACC being the best in the land), you would know BB is a game of runs. The team that controls the runs the best is usually the team that comes out ahead.

If you actually watched the game, were honest, and again new something about BB, you would understand and admit WVU dominated that game from start to finish.

Homer for sure

Funny! If you say so. Took a great shooting day from WVU to get it done.

Isn't that what most games are about. The team that has a great day shooting usually wins.

As far as one conference being better than another. There is no such thing. Teams have to actually play against each other to determine this. That comes down to match ups.

Isn't that what most games are about. The team that has a great day shooting usually wins.

As far as one conference being better than another. There is no such thing. Teams have to actually play against each other to determine this. That comes down to match ups.

You can't even keep up with the thread. Obviously the team that shoots the best wins more than they lose. Welcome back to the thread genius! Match ups!!! Awesome! Never heard that before like 1978.

B12 usually is overrated every year with Kansas getting knocked out early and WVU shitting the bed against a team like SFA...
Do you feel your argument is especially strong when you dwell on outcomes that are a year old? Truly among the lamest of arguments .

Do you feel your argument is especially strong when you dwell on outcomes that are a year old? Truly among the lamest of arguments .

Not really. Three Big12 teams made Sweet16!last year and three Big12! made it this year. That seems to be the right number for Big12. Solid showing as always but not the top dog deal like the homers on this site crave.

Basketball is a game of out scoring your opponent. Like the commercial says, you eat the food, you lose the weight. Get it? You score the points, you win the game. Now, I got to go. I got the runs. Warez

You can't even keep up with the thread. Obviously the team that shoots the best wins more than they lose. Welcome back to the thread genius! Match ups!!! Awesome! Never heard that before like 1978.

Let me know when your thread proves something. Until then nobody cares about your pompous opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT