ADVERTISEMENT

I marched in Baltimore tonight

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Granted, I was leaving the Center Club on my way to the stadium to sit in the executive suites and I had no choice but to walk with them to get to the stadium, so, yea, I guess I was there.

Not sure if they realize, chanting death to Trump, and assassinate the fascist is a felony now. Certainly not the peaceful transition of power the left was prepared to demonize the right about.

Shit was hilarious.

You've really become quite the comedian the past two days, DD.......since old Hollywood is now out of business, maybe you should consider a new career out there on the Left Coast.

Just a thought.....

You've really become quite the comedian the past two days, DD.......since old Hollywood is now out of business, maybe you should consider a new career out there on the Left Coast.

Just a thought.....
Couple of things.

I was dead serious. I walked right beside the BLM banner. I talked to the group of cops who were walking with them for their protection. Mind you, we walked right up the middle of Pratt St (opposite of traffic). Cop happened to be prior Marine so we wished each other a happy birthday and I told him to have a safe night.

Also, I've done a couple of open mic nights. I have a decent 10 minutes but certainly not enough to give up my career for. It's fun to do, it's cool to meet some of the big names, but I prefer to not be the court jester. With that said, in the entertainment industry, comedy is by far the most difficult.

Couple of things.

I was dead serious. I walked right beside the BLM banner. I talked to the group of cops who were walking with them for their protection. Mind you, we walked right up the middle of Pratt St (opposite of traffic). Cop happened to be prior Marine so we wished each other a happy birthday and I told him to have a safe night.

Also, I've done a couple of open mic nights. I have a decent 10 minutes but certainly not enough to give up my career for. It's fun to do, it's cool to meet some of the big names, but I prefer to not be the court jester. With that said, in the entertainment industry, comedy is by far the most difficult.

Why didn't you call in a close air support from an A10?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT