All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
THE WORLD IS ENDING
NOTHING CAN MAJE IT OKAY
GOT TO BLAME SOMEONE
GOT TO FIRE SOMEONE
WILL NEVER RECOVER
OH THE INHUMANITY AND SHAME

Every fan-which is short for fanatic-base thinks they have all the answers to all the questions to solve all the problems.

I'm glad that I just watch Ball and pig out when it's an away game especially. I pig out for the home games too but it's either hot or cold there and I burn more calories.

Is basketball the same way?
I don't tune in to that til March.

Reactions: VaDave
THE WORLD IS ENDING
NOTHING CAN MAJE IT OKAY
GOT TO BLAME SOMEONE
GOT TO FIRE SOMEONE
WILL NEVER RECOVER

Every fan-which is short for fanatic-base thinks they have all the answers to all the questions to solve all the problems.

I'm glad that I just watch Ball and pig out when it's an away game especially. I pig out for the home games too but it's either hot or cold there and I burn more calories.

Obviously they know how to coach better than Dana, Bill Stewart, Coach Fraud and Dandy Don
That's why they bitch on a message board with knee jerk reaction
Basketball is the same except they only have a couple days to get over a loss before the next game

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Knee-jerk in that slow motion takes years to notice type manner.

THE WORLD IS ENDING
NOTHING CAN MAJE IT OKAY
GOT TO BLAME SOMEONE
GOT TO FIRE SOMEONE
WILL NEVER RECOVER

Over reactions abound from both sides. The world is not ending, but quitting and playing like butt hurt toddlers is rather embarrassing. A lot of teams are dependent on the starting QB, but going into the crapper against an average team at home and getting pantsed by Oklahoma because the already ready already QB WVU lucked into goes down is concerning.

Bitching about the coach is easy to do when it is often a complex situation. I'd say 75-85% of the P5 schools have significant portions of the base who are unhappy with their head coach and/or want them fired.

Bitching about the coach is easy to do when it is often a complex situation. I'd say 75-85% of the P5 schools have significant portions of the base who are unhappy with their head coach and/or want them fired.
You do your fair share of Bitching. One week its the D coordinator. The next week its the O coordinator. Then its the ad why not the equipment manager?

You do your fair share of Bitching. One week its the D coordinator. The next week its the O coordinator. Then its the ad why not the equipment manager?

Well, complaining about the D-coordinator when you give up 45 points in the first half seems justified. I don't constantly call for firings like half the posters on this board.

Am I completely satisfied with Dana's results? No, but he clearly is doing enough to keep his job and I'm not sure we need to clean house at this point.

After seeing some of the hires from the other "blue bloods" the last few years (Orgeron, Clay Helton, McElwain, Mike Riley, Charlie Strong, Herman, etc) I am pretty underwhelmed at the available head coaching talent available.

yep...love any and all message boards after a loss....because WVU had so much talent they should be beating the crap out of everybody every season.....forget that Oklahoma probaby has the BEST offense in the country, hands down......or that WVU's defense is young and inexperienced....that the O-line was known to be a weakness going into the season....but hey...lets run the coach off b/c the superstar to be starting QB was hurt and didn't play and Oklahoma did to their defense what they've been doing to defenses all season......

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT