ADVERTISEMENT

I know your board is DEAD...

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
But getting down on your knees, and begging posters to jump start your forum is simply sad.

Snow Flake, I'm ashamed of you. For crying out loud, you're basically asking Rifle if you can blow him...right here in front of everybody.

But getting down on your knees, and begging posters to jump start your forum is simply sad.

Snow Flake, I'm ashamed of you. For crying out loud, you're basically asking Rifle if you can blow him...right here in front of everybody.
you evidently have me confused with tattoo u boy....it blows everything....how was Florida?....did your probation officer give you permission to go?:cop:

If you think our boards are DEAD, you should check out your own Marshall board........that is if it's not overgrown with cobwebs by now.

If you think our boards are DEAD, you should check out your own Marshall board........that is if it's not overgrown with cobwebs by now.
Or, you could try your luck at getting schooled on the most active forum......PULLMAN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT