ADVERTISEMENT

" I know Pat White and Geno Smith, Pat White and

Tonycried

All-American
Aug 6, 2004
Geno Smith are friends of mine...Howard you're no Pat White or Geno Smith!" - Tonycried

I'd wager that Moo U would love to have any QB on WVU's roster vs. the dismal retread you'll trot out this season.

I think Howard will surprise some folks, just like Clint did last season.

Geno Smith are friends of mine...Howard you're no Pat White or Geno Smith!" - Tonycried

I'll bet you Skyler has a better QB rating at the end of the year than whoever your QB will be. And, I'll make that bet, given, your QB will be playing middle school teams versus WVU playing in the top 25 of all of college football.

I'll bet you Skyler has a better QB rating at the end of the year than whoever your QB will be. And, I'll make that bet, given, your QB will be playing middle school teams versus WVU playing in the top 25 of all of college football.
6-6 at best for Mr. Howard...and maybe not that if he stinks it up like he did in the Liberty Bowl!

I know which three will have beaten as many Top 25 schools as Marshall has in the last 200 years...
The last time I saw skylar he was struggling against a porous A & M defense. But good luck in 2015...you'll need luck or a monster running game!

The last time I saw skylar he was struggling against a porous A & M defense. But good luck in 2015...you'll need luck or a monster running game!
He will still have just as many Top 25 wins as Marshall does in its pathetic history...

Struggling with 345 yds, 3 TDs, 0 picks in his 3rd game ever. I think he'll be fine.

You Moo boys are the ones who should be worried about QB.

Struggling with 345 yds, 3 TDs, 0 picks in his 3rd game ever. I think he'll be fine.

You Moo boys are the ones who should be worried about QB.
Geez, he should have thrown for 900 yards in that tilt....Aggies were never more than 5 yards close to White who was streaking down the field wide open all day!

Geez, he should have thrown for 900 yards in that tilt....Aggies were never more than 5 yards close to White who was streaking down the field wide open all day!
Fortunately, Birdsong won't have to adjust to a higher level of competition, going to CIAA...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT