ADVERTISEMENT

I know everybody.....

gcb

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
will think I'm crazy but I sincerely believe that we have caught the Herd in all sports.

No matter that MU fans regard all our wins as mind-boggling upsets, I think of those wins as a true tip-off to the realities of the series' between the two of us.

Furthermore, the fact that we have been favored against Marshall in every contest by the odds makers just shows you how wrong those people are.

Regardless, I'm going with the notion that we have just about caught up with the Herd.

Now all I have to do is convince the rest of the nation about my radical idea.

Reactions: 30CAT
will think I'm crazy but I sincerely believe that we have caught the Herd in all sports.

No matter that MU fans regard all our wins as mind-boggling upsets, I think of those wins as a true tip-off to the realities of the series' between the two of us.

Furthermore, the fact that we have been favored against Marshall in every contest by the odds makers just shows you how wrong those people are.

Regardless, I'm going with the notion that we have just about caught up with the Herd.

Now all I have to do is convince the rest of the nation about my radical idea.
did you smoke too much yesterday?...your hypothesis is a direct slap in the face to the new flagship and Vernon should consider a temporary ban for your insolence :pimp:

Reactions: gcb
GCB, once again you are wrong. Their new TV contract is $200,000,000 per year, not $200,000 as has been reported. Once they start collecting those checks, every mouth breather from Portsmouth to Chesapeake to Louisa will be Herd fans.

Reactions: gcb
GCB, once again you are wrong. Their new TV contract is $200,000,000 per year, not $200,000 as has been reported. Once they start collecting those checks, every mouth breather from Portsmouth to Chesapeake to Louisa will be Herd fans.

I thought they were anyway.

Or so I've been told.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT