ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Marshall's coaches aren't as dumb as they look

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
Doc telling JC Price that a movie director wants him to audition for the role of Carl in a remake of the Sling Blade movie...........
dgx30arvho07zflem3r6

Coach Heater showing off his incredible physique..........
c4aj3cuwj2eumkp4fqhe

Damn you Stone_Cold, you beat me to it!

Maybe they could do a fund raising calendar, "The Moobs of Marshall".

Great thread.

I guess the meth look would be more appealing to boys like you dimwits:
Holgonolte4.jpg

8991260_G.jpg

Or fat fvck drunks:
th

Bob+Huggins+GLN0xuUHffam.jpg

huggins-fansided.jpg

Not Marshall related but here's the coach of MichiganHerds backup team just being himself

Brutal...cut off all rebuttal! A picture is truly worth a thousand words!
True. One would have to think making fun of coaches would be buried deep into the ammunition locker, but yet, you can always count on the cousins for the occasional 'shoot yourself in the foot' type smack.

True. One would have to think making fun of coaches would be buried deep into the ammunition locker, but yet, you can always count on the cousins for the occasional 'shoot yourself in the foot' type smack.
...and they continue to not hold Dana accountable for his off the field or on the field shenanigans! Must pay the boy $ 700,000 per win!

...and they continue to not hold Dana accountable for his off the field or on the field shenanigans! Must pay the boy $ 700,000 per win!

I take it you didn't major in mathematics.........

How much were you paying this guy ?

589e95ac86d5d.image.jpg

I take it you didn't major in mathematics.........

How much were you paying this guy ?

589e95ac86d5d.image.jpg
I have no idea what you boys are paying Dana in salary ...what ever it is it's way too much! As far as I know the young man in the above picture is welcome at Tri Sate Greyhound Park!

They keep 'em in shape down there.

I guess that fella who gave the brutal retort forgot what Mikey Holliday got busted for, Tony? More proof they raise 'em fat, dumb, and forgetful in Michigan. Didn't Maureen tell him a clogged barrel will backfire in your face?

The Mental Midgets of Marshall march on like lemmings over a cliff into the sea.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
I have no idea what you boys are paying Dana in salary ...what ever it is it's way too much!

Don't worry about it, with the windfall of Big XII cash coming in these days we can afford it.

As far as I know the young man in the above picture is welcome at Tri Sate Greyhound Park!

Just judging from the size of his gut I'd say he was a regular customer at Golden Corral in Ashland...

Don't worry about it, with the windfall of Big XII cash coming in these days we can afford it.

Just judging from the size of his gut I'd say he was a regular customer at Golden Corral in Ashland...
Another place Dana is persona non grata? Shame...great Breakfast bar!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT