ADVERTISEMENT

I feel guilty about the "pop" tax.

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
It's really unfair that a penny for every can of pop sold in WV goes to support WVU Hospitals....one of the finest medical facilities in the region and one of the premier medical research hospitals in the nation, and one that provides care regardless of a patients insurance or lack of it, as opposed to giving part of the revenue to support Marshall athletics.

I've taken it upon myself to make it right. It's a daily habit of mine to drink one can of Sprite every day with my lunch. In order to help make it it up to the Herdiots, and to see that they get their fair share of the pop tax, I pledge to send them one penny for every can of Sprite that I drink. Cheer up Herdiots ! You can count on $3.65 a year from me to help your athletic department hold off the bill collectors. The first check will be on it's way April 1st, 2017.

The first check will be on it's way April 1st, 2017.

First O.C.D. and now you. What is it with you guys and your inability to known when you do and don't need apostrophes?

Is it the fault of elementary public schools in West Virginia or the fault of wvu for admitting any moron to their school?

First O.C.D. and now you. What is it with you guys and your inability to known when you do and don't need apostrophes?

Is it the fault of elementary public schools in West Virginia or the fault of wvu for admitting any moron to their school?

LOL. Keep picking on grammar, moron. Keep making good use of that Liberal Arts degree.

It's really unfair that a penny for every can of pop sold in WV goes to support WVU Hospitals....one of the finest medical facilities in the region and one of the premier medical research hospitals in the nation, and one that provides care regardless of a patients insurance or lack of it, as opposed to giving part of the revenue to support Marshall athletics.

I've taken it upon myself to make it right. It's a daily habit of mine to drink one can of Sprite every day with my lunch. In order to help make it it up to the Herdiots, and to see that they get their fair share of the pop tax, I pledge to send them one penny for every can of Sprite that I drink. Cheer up Herdiots ! You can count on $3.65 a year from me to help your athletic department hold off the bill collectors. The first check will be on it's way April 1st, 2017.
I am glad you agree that the investment in these sub par facilities are a waste of taxpayer money! Take me to OSU or UK if I need medical attention!

LOL. Keep picking on grammar, moron. Keep making good use of that Liberal Arts degree.

Liberal arts shouldn't have been capitalized in your usage unless you're a follower of The Associated Press Stylebook, which makes you a fool.

Does wvu just hand out degrees or does it depend on what Heather Bresch tells them to do?

Do any of you wvu fans shy away from sending work emails for fear of exposing your lack of intelligence and education? I mean, for some, the lack is clear due to being employed to design where to tell people to drop orange cones on highways. But, some of you guys must have real jobs, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT