ADVERTISEMENT

I expect a leak tomorrow

dave

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Morgantown, WV
A big leak. No idea what it will be about but the Friday before everyone christmas vacation + the medias need to wag the dog = my prediction.

Reactions: EEResistable
A big leak. No idea what it will be about but the Friday before everyone christmas vacation + the medias need to wag the dog = my prediction.

I expect more than one, actually. Circa hasn't had their weekly one yet.

the liberals 2018 attacks have begun...

Moore x10...

the liberals 2018 attacks have begun...

Moore x10...

I was able to watch that portion and was wondering why it was even part of this hearing. Then if you listen to MSM it was the GOP that was attacking the FBI but this guy was outright disrespectful and way off topic.

I was able to watch that portion and was wondering why it was even part of this hearing. Then if you listen to MSM it was the GOP that was attacking the FBI but this guy was outright disrespectful and way off topic.
Why do Presidents retain so many career people in key positions rather than really clean house and get ALL their own into positions? But, then there is Jeff Sessions.

pee-pee-tape.jpg

Why do Presidents retain so many career people in key positions rather than really clean house and get ALL their own into positions? But, then there is Jeff Sessions.
They need people in key positions who know how to get specific things done. Just like any change at any company there are key positions that know how to deliver product and ideas to clients.

They need people in key positions who know how to get specific things done. Just like any change at any company there are key positions that know how to deliver product and ideas to clients.
And or have existing relationships that can be used to help implement change with customers and staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT