ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t want to hear “we can’t pass, can’t make a shot,

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
can’t make a free throw”. Huggs recruited these guys, he didn’t inherit them.

He needs to say I’ve done a poor job teaching and coaching the team.

I like Huggins, but I’m tired of hearing the same excuses. Hire a damn shooting coach for Christ sakes.

If OP feels that way about Huggins then I expect him to praise Bob to the high heavens for winning more than 800 games, #7 in all-time history in college.

Fair is fair.

Huggs looks terrible. I realize he’s not been in great health for years but it especially showed on his face tonight in the presser.

West Virginia looked pretty good tonight.
Gave Tech a game.

I am not underestimating WV in conference play.
Think they come to Austin ready to play.

It’s just sad that they would probably be 13-0 or 12-1 at worst if Derek Culver never got suspended at all and Konate had no knee issues and didn’t miss games. Culver is a star as well. He’s rusty but still effective already.

Sags still out....gave TT a run....give Huggy bear a break, not like we are a top draw program

WVU is a is a legit top 10 program with a coach that recruits smarter. Huggs recruiting is often bad. He preaches toughness but recruits softer style players like McCabe, Mathews, Haley, Gordon, Esa, Lamont....these are not defensive tough guys. It’s puzzling. I really think Shane needs to talk Bob Huggins into retiring. He has 2/3 of a roster that’s D2 level.

WVU is a is a legit top 10 program with a coach that recruits smarter. Huggs recruiting is often bad. He preaches toughness but recruits softer style players like McCabe, Mathews, Haley, Gordon, Esa, Lamont....these are not defensive tough guys. It’s puzzling. I really think Shane needs to talk Bob Huggins into retiring. He has 2/3 of a roster that’s D2 level.
I can’t remember.....how did we finish last year?

Wait. Does that apply for Dana?

Or should I say did it?
Funny how that works in favor of Huggins.
Dana won an Orange Bowl, Huggins has taken us to 5 sweet 16’s and one final four. You can’t always parallel something.....apples and oranges (no pun intended)

Holgs ain't getting anywhere near the Hall of Fame. HB is a Hall of famer and you can take that to the bank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT