ADVERTISEMENT

"I am telling you now that it will not be long before the radical left is openly pro-pedophile."

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

And the Left Will Support Child Rape Soon​

On social media, I pretend to be a woke transgender antifa POC. They think I am one of them so they do not block me or report me. So I get to watch what they share. I am telling you now that it will not be long before the radical left is openly pro-pedophile. They will try to use the legitimate grievance that there’s nothing wrong with being gay to gain sympathy and support for people who want to rape children.

Of course, it is possible to honestly think that allowing drag queens to read stories to little kids is harmless, though it’s hard to imagine parents guardians who are that stupid. One can argue whether or not everyone knows such gender confusion is harmful to a child’s mind. But, it is not rape. One can argue, however, that it can be a form of grooming or at least of incrementalism, however unintentional.

First we were told that allowing grown men to go into the ladies room was harmless and not a step down a slippery slope. We were told that if you oppose it, it is not because you are concerned with child safety but rather because you are a transphobe.

Photo source here.

Then we were told that Drag Queen Story Time (also called Drag Queen Story Hour) was harmless and not a step down a slippery slope. We were told that if you oppose it, it is not because you are concerned with child safety but rather because you are a transphobe. Here’s an example of a call for people protest against people who are protesting against a drag queen story time. By the way, apparently one of the drag queens admitted that they are grooming kids. Notice antifa symbol (the 3 arrows known as the iron arrows) that apparently some antifa drew on top of the flyer.

Then came videos of children watching transgender people or drag queens dance in a sort of stripper style with stripper poles, kids apparently slipping money into the panties of a half-naked drag queen strippers or kids dancing for money with stripper poles and so on. We were told that it was harmless and not an other step down a slippery slope. We were told that if you oppose it, it is not because you are concerned with child safety but rather because you are a fascist.

Yes, surely there really are idiots out there who honestly think there’s nothing wrong with this stuff as long as it doesn’t harm kids.

Also, surely there are people out there who want an other step down that slope and an other and an other because THEY WANT TO RAPE CHILDREN!

As someone who witnesses their social media circles, I am seeing a rapidly increasing overlap between pedos and antifa. I am not just talking about the antifa pedos I have begun to report on (see here and here). I am talking about a general move towards publicly supporting pedos. Antifa will move beyond that to physically assaulting people who stand up against pedophiles.

An other such step is the support for and encouragement of transgender therapy and surgery for minors. By taking the stance that children can be mature and responsible enough to give informed consent for such serious changes to their minds and bodies, one necessarily supports the view that children can be mature and responsible enough to give informed consent for having sex and sex with adults. However unintentional or unwitting, that is the unavoidable implication.

By the way, I would explain here that antifa recently pooled together about $500,000 (that’s HALF-A-MILLION DOLLARS) to bail out one of their own who was arrested for kidnapping and raping a child and trafficking her across national borders but that falls under the category of straight-forward pedophile support so that’s for my series Antifa Pedos. This report is about antifas who make an effort to conceal their pedophilia.

Because some people want to rape kids, they want to convince you that children can give informed consent for this and that and just in general, so you should trust kids to go off on their own and possibly meet up with that adult they met online and possibly be kidnapped and raped or worse.

Witness the following. According to this book, parents should not oppress their kids by protecting them from predators. No, they argue, children should be “liberated” from being protected by those who love them so they can be free to be groomed and raped by these people. Yes, they actually use the term oppression to describe protection of children from harm! They literally argue that,

oppressive attitudes toward children, far from being “natural” forms of kinship with the youngest members of our families and communities, have identifiable social and historical roots.
The following is from a single Twitter thread.

-----------see link for sick-pedo Tweets...--------------

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT