ADVERTISEMENT

Huggins Should Quit (or get fired)

CBH is where Nehlen was at the end of his career. He's been a great coach and he's elevated the entire program, but the game seems to have passed him by.

Based upon this one season? 4 consecutive 20+ win seasons before this one with 3 NCAA sweet 16 appearances before this season begs to differ. Nehlen had a disappointing 1998 with the talent on the roster and then 2 meh seasons after leading to his retirement. Not even close to a reasonable comparison.

It's an off year plain and simple. We've had a great run the last four years, so a drop off was bound to happen at some point. It's just that no one thought we would be this bad this year. There were things that hindered the team all year: injuries, lots of new players, lack of leadership and improvement from Ahmad and Harris; etc. I wouldn't say it was so much of Hugg's coaching.

Next year has the potential to be something special.

I have a friend who wants change when the seas get a little rough. He's been married and divorced six times.. ......

You must be talking about my brother-in-law ! He never, ever appreciated what he had until it was gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT