ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Huggins looking at rotations, options for West Virginia

And THIS is why he fails:

“The guys who didn’t give us what we expect them to give us are going to sit their butt over on the bench and watch the guys that do compete,” Huggins said. “If they open their mouth on the bench I’m going to send them home.”

What star, great player is going to accept such prehistoric coaching when its likely that the reason losses are happening isn't because the players didn't do their best to do exactly what he wanted them to do, its because he didn't recruit well enough and the coaches didn't prepare them well enough in the first place?

And he can trash them while excusing himself, but they can't say anything? Yeah, good plan, we've seen how well that has worked for WVU with all the quality players leaving and the lack of top notch players coming to play.

At some point there must be an end to this madness.

Shut up blow hard. You have no idea what you speak of.

The end will come when your ass quits posting here.

Losing causes coaches and players alike to question themselves and what is being done and that is no different even with somebody as experienced as Huggins.

WVU head coach Bob Huggins... I take full responsibility." "Don't blame anybody else, blame me.

“I know how important Mountaineer basketball is to the people in the state of West Virginia,” Huggins said. “I apologize to them.”

Anything else blowhard bucky?

Bingo--if YOU recruited the players and you COACH them, then YOU are responsible for those players and what they do on the court aren't you?

Stop posting on a WVU BOARD herd troll.
You should probably take a break from posting altogether. It'll save the rest of us from your idiocy, and it'll let you see daylight. 38k posts since Aug 2009? Do you have nothing better in your life?

Reactions: Rootmaster
You should probably take a break from posting altogether. It'll save the rest of us from your idiocy, and it'll let you see daylight. 38k posts since Aug 2009? Do you have nothing better in your life?
Says the guy that is here 24/7.

38,000 posts are just the tip of the iceberg. Allen has posted under his TBONE61 handle more than 100,000 times on TOS. His agenda is to bully other posters into believing pro-WVU propaganda. He's the Putin of the WVU sports message board community, so to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: Rootmaster
38,000 posts are just the tip of the iceberg. Allen has posted under his TBONE61 handle more than 100,000 times on TOS. His agenda is to bully other posters into believing pro-WVU propaganda. He's the Putin of the WVU sports message board community, so to speak.
The suckeye fan that lives here 24/7...LMAO..

You think anyone here but your new cuck rootie gives a shit about your opinion?

Can you not find a suckeye board to post on?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT