ADVERTISEMENT

how would you all grade Brown's use of the portal over the last couple years?

pixel art GIF

Really bad. Last season there was a sliver of hope because thanks to Harrell he brought in a former 5 star QB, but that didnt work out well. I dont expect it will matter who he loses or gets each year. It will always be the same boring team with no identity come game day under the Clown.

Last year was terrible. But this is a guy that would not live in the portal much like Mike Gundy. However Mike has lived in the portal this year contradicting everything that he says that he does not like taking on transfers.

This transfer portal, which is such a dramatized and another idiotic layer, is however important. Brown has to work the portal every year. Got a love college football in free agency every year lol

Mike Gundy is famous for choking a game or 2 every season no matter how good his team is.

Last year was terrible. But this is a guy that would not live in the portal much like Mike Gundy. However Mike has lived in the portal this year contradicting everything that he says that he does not like taking on transfers.

This transfer portal, which is such a dramatized and another idiotic layer, is however important. Brown has to work the portal every year. Got a love college football in free agency every year lol

Gotta work the portal as well as eerdoc works Neal's shaft or how Bucky/Kazzman work any shaft. The latter may be unachievable though.

I have seen much debate as to why players enter the portal. Most believe its related to money or lack of playing time. Whos know what the actual reason is but if were due to money then it would be very difficult for wvu to land elite players out of the portal. Its probably why we end up with guys from Kent State its what we can afford.

He's done a bang up job of filling it with players. *rimshot*.

Editors note: rimshot added to emphasize facetious intent. Don't @ me about how many players are in the portal from other teams.
Sorry. I put together the word "rimjob" out of that first sentence and then stoped reading.

Not your fault. Sophomoric humor still makes me chuckle.

I completely agree, I was just pointing out Bucky's affinity for giving rimmies. I too still appreciate some gutter childish humor. Once there was a poster here called something like eersfanalways. May not be exactly right, but the "fanalways" was definitely there and I couldn't help but see anal ways in the poor poster's name like Sean Connery in SNL's celebrity jeopardy.

Everyone is entitled to post and prove their ignorance and hate!

It is improper to use "and" twice in a sentence in this manner. Also the exclamation punctuation isn't prudent unless you want to seem unhinged by way of trying to imply such an anodyne statement needs to be yelled.

I know you are retired, but if you are going to use your previous professional credentials as a means to lend more gravitas to your posts at least try to do so with correct grammar. You know, like a professional would.

It is improper to use "and" twice in a sentence in this manner. Also the exclamation punctuation isn't prudent unless you want to seem unhinged by way of trying to imply such an anodyne statement needs to be yelled.

I know you are retired, but if you are going to use your previous professional credentials as a means to lend more gravitas to your posts at least try to do so with correct grammar. You know, like a professional would.
He's a writer. He knows all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT