ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you want to see a National Title in your lifetime? TRESSEL IS THE GUY.

JohnnyDrama388

Sophomore
Mar 23, 2015
I've been suggesting this for 5+ months now and it only makes more sense now.

He built a powerhouse at Ohio St with overrated talent.

Do you want a football team that plays good defense? Doesn't commit assclown penalties? Recruits top 15 classes like its his job?

He is twice the coach Rich Rod was and is.

We will never have a better chance at a home run hire in our lifetimes unless Owen Schmitt, Pat White, Clint Trickett, turns into Nick Saban.

Do you want a football team that plays good defense? Doesn't commit assclown penalties? Recruits top 15 classes like its his job?

We will never have a better chance at a home run hire in our lifetimes unless Owen Schmitt, Pat White, Clint Trickett, turns into Nick Saban.
Dream on Mr. Drama - Tressell's style of football will not survive in the Big 12. Look at what Texas did the last few years under Mack Brown. Tressell will not get the type of recruits that he got at Ohio State. And we are not in the Big 10 where you win with defense and a QB that manages the game.

Dream on Mr. Drama - Tressell's style of football will not survive in the Big 12. Look at what Texas did the last few years under Mack Brown. Tressell will not get the type of recruits that he got at Ohio State. And we are not in the Big 10 where you win with defense and a QB that manages the game.

You left out Tressels NCAA violation(s) issues.

Holgs and this staff is the guy.....Tressel would be in for a shock recruiting at WVU. He would have to actually coach and work.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
How do you know Tressel couldn't recruit to WVU at a high level? The answer is you don't. You honestly don't think kids still know who he is and wouldn't want to play for him? And I think Terrelle Pryor was more than a game manager (he was also a recruit every WVU fan wanted.) Hell of a coach and would hire a great staff that would fit the Big12. See I can do it too because there is no way of knowing. Stop acting like Tressel is some sort of second level coach behind Holgorsen. It makes you sound like a ignoramus.

Last edited:
Holgs and this staff is the guy.....Tressel would be in for a shock recruiting at WVU. He would have to actually coach and work.
Really?....So what exactly have you seen from Holgorsen and this staff that guarantees he is the person to win a Championship over a coach like Tressel? Please enlighten us

I have no idea how Jim Tressel would do as the WVU head coach and no one else does either.

But who is to say that he would even come to WVU?
(I know ... the Gee connection. But that is no guarantee.)

Didn't Gee fire him? I wouldn't say that makes for the best relationship. Tressel hasn't even coached in 5+ years and is currently banned from coaching for cheating, and some of you idiots want to hire him? lol

DramaBoy,

How do you know that Tressel is a better coach than Rich Rod or any other coach for that matter. I would like to know your evaluation criteria. Both of these coaches you name are not worth a flip!

Really?....So what exactly have you seen from Holgorsen and this staff that guarantees he is the person to win a Championship over a coach like Tressel? Please enlighten us
Must you feed this troll Vault? He's here to $hit disturb and nothing more...plugs up the board like hair in a bathtub drain...

OgKpVxq.jpg

LOL at the "overrated talent" statement by the O.P. No fewer than 14 Buckeyes were selected in the 2004 NFL Draft. I don't think that more than 14 players from the same school have been selected in any draft since then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT