ADVERTISEMENT

POLL How long until the apprentice fires another one?

About how long will it be until the next high ranking official or Trump adviser leaves or is fired?

• One Year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six Months

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Three Months

• Ten Weeks

• Two Months

• Six Weeks

• One Month

• Two Weeks

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • One Week

• One Day

• Total voters

intrTek_Alan

Freshman
Mar 20, 2018
From the date of this poll, the eventual result that is closest to your selected answer is most correct.

Receive extra credit for correctly naming who it will be. o_O

I'll add Christian White Supremacy to y
Please show me were any of your so called white supremist have cut off people's heads, murder gays by the 100's, invade other countries, mow people down with trucks, shoot up businesses.

I'll tell you who's going to get "fired" come November. Any members of Congress who vote for this outrageous 'omnibus' spending bill. They are not listening to what we said last November, so we'll have to remind them come the mid-terms. The jobs they love so much will soon be gone if they don't start paying attention to what the voters are demanding. Fiscal accountability and less spending!

We will have the final say...then your little poll becomes meaningless.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Apparently, you do...
Damn...you are one incredibly "challenged" dolt...In business you are ALWAYS adapting your business model to achieve "MAXIMUM RESULTS". The 45th IS a business man,this is how he rotates his "inventory" to the next set of "challenges".A leader who doesn't put the BEST around his business model isn't in business long.This is just another version of Trump 2.0. Get used to it... Or don't. Trump email the government like it SHOULD have been run since the 70's. And another analogy you might have ANOTHER hard time wrapping areond your "head", "YOU KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER" ..."_KEYSTONE"_

Marion__Indiana_Lynchings__1930.jpg

I'll tell you who's going to get "fired" come November. Any members of Congress who vote for this outrageous 'omnibus' spending bill. They are not listening to what we said last November, so we'll have to remind them come the mid-terms. The jobs they love so much will soon be gone if they don't start paying attention to what the voters are demanding. Fiscal accountability and less spending!

We will have the final say...then your little poll becomes meaningless.
There's ABSOLUTELY no doubt that this omnibus bill is verociously atrocious..But I TRULY believe that the 45th "knows a little" about getting back SEVERAL TRILLIONS of American tax payers dollars from as couple of EXTREMELY CORRUPT countries AND "HRCrooked" individuals..[winking]:popcorn:[laughing] "Enjoy the show"Q:americanflag::eek:kay::sunglasses:

Reactions: atlkvb
I'll add Christian White Supremacy to your list.......

The folks killing others for their Religious beliefs around the World today are not Christian White supremacists. They are Muslims, or Blacks all over Africa, Asia, and other parts of the World. You never mention any of them or their hatred for Christians...you only talk about White people who are Christian who you claim have always "hated" others who aren't Christian and kill them because they aren't.

Why do you ignore all of this currently going on today against Christians?:

The most persecuted Religion in the World
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kell...anity-most-persecuted-religion_b_2402644.html

Christian persecution: How many are being killed and where are they being killed?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-are-being-killed-where-are-being-killed.html

Religious hostilities around the world reach six year high
http://www.pewforum.org/2014/01/14/religious-
hostilities-reach-six-year-high/

Worst year yet...50 countries where it's hardest to be a Christian
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...s-christian-persecution-world-watch-list.html

Once again, you never complain about how much or how often Christians are persecuted. You usually always claim Christians are the only ones killing in the name of their Religion which is not only non factual, it is a lie.

Last edited:
You posted and started it. Just don't care about some of the people who started with trump . I prefer the new ones. Absolutely love Bolton

Trump chose them all. For Chief of Staff, he is now considering a second replacement, third appointment, and even thinking about eliminating that position entirely. At this rate, he will either be all alone in the White House or surrounded by only a smattering of third and forth tier talent.

Bolton is going to get us into another war, just as he did under George W. He is bad news.

Last edited:
Trump chose them all. For Chief of Staff, he is now considering a second replacement, third appointment, and even thinking about eliminating that position entirely. At this rate, he will either be all alone in the White House or surrounded by only a smattering of third or forth tier talent.

Bolton is going to get us into another war, just as he did under George W. He is bad news.
The left is the real bad news. I heard the same news report you did. Just don't believe what is put out there. Some are just hoping they are correct. My gut says that Kelly will still be there in the fall.

Trump chose them all. For Chief of Staff, he is now considering a second replacement, third appointment, and even thinking about eliminating that position entirely. At this rate, he will either be all alone in the White House or surrounded by only a smattering of third or forth tier talent.

What if he avoids a nuclear confrontation with North Korea? What will be his crime to you then?

This post is comedy gold.

NK won't strike the US first. So I am not sure what you mean here.

OP says Trump will get us into another War (with Bolton) I asked what if the opposite happens, and he avoids a Nuclear confrontation with N.Korea, or conflict with any other nation?

He'll be criticized on the Left for being a 'wimp' then.

The left is the real bad news. I heard the same news report you did. Just don't believe what is put out there. Some are just hoping they are correct. My gut says that Kelly will still be there in the fall.

I actually hope you're right. :)

Part of me thinks all these firings and replacements are an attempt to take the headlines away from some other "embarrassing" issues........[winking]

You have a very good point. And, try as he may, it will not go away.

Trump has said when he is punched once he punches back twice and harder. Well, Mr President, the media has more boxers in the ring than you.
:boxing:
I remember Sean Spicer's first press conference. He was all attitude as if to say we're in-charge now and it's time for paybacks. I thought, wrong-o-amigo. If you thought the pre-election coverage was bad, stand the hell by. You have not seen anything yet.

Lesson still yet to be learned... Do not piss-off the White House press corps.

You have a very good point. And, try as he may, it will not go away.

Trump has said when he is punched once he punches back twice and harder. Well, Mr President, the media has more boxers in the ring than you.
:boxing:
I remember Sean Spicer's first press conference. He was all attitude as if to say we're in-charge now and it's time for paybacks. I thought, wrong-o-amigo. If you thought the pre-election coverage was bad, stand the hell by. You have not seen anything yet.

Yep, they have a direct line to the Kremlin, puppets usually do, and who knows who the next person to get poisoned.

Right, cause otherwise we’ll have to listen to them just make shit up. My favs is still the medical briefing. Hahahaha they went full retard on that one and over the last year have only entrenched people against them. They’ve lost all credibility, and that’s the biggest tragedy. You guys anti-Trump all the time are unaffected. Those like me who didn’t vote for him the first time, sure haven’t been enticed by this last year’s antics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT