ADVERTISEMENT

How did Harry Reid get injured?

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
No way it was an "exercise" accident. My guess is that he ran afoul of the mob in Vegas and got roughed up.

He had an "accident" on his "exercise machine" and then his "exercise machine" told him it was time to retire.

I heard Limbaugh talking about this today

shameful. And comical. Reid is 75 years old and has served for almost 30 years. He's ready to retire and you jackasses want to find a way to speculate the mob retired him? Really? . Truly shameful. You so-called Christians sure have a lot of hate in your hearts. As to his injury, I don't know how he did it. I've seen people injure themselves in the oddest ways. I don't know for sure but it looks like he's had a blow-out fracture of his orbit. That can be pretty nasty, can cause double vision, pain, inflammation, light sensitivity and can permanently affect someone. But speculate away. If it makes you feel better. Idiot.

Re: I heard Limbaugh talking about this today

I'm not making fun of his injuries but with the lies he told about how they happened.

Re: And how do you know he is lying about his injuries?

Harry Reid is a lying, corrupt POS.

Just as I thought. You don't

roll.r191677.gif

Looks like the exercise machine came back for seconds.

What kind of exercise machine was he using? I didnt know they made a kick my fvking face in machine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT