ADVERTISEMENT

How could i.e. ACC teams get out of GORs

its just here really..not reality
Lol- it’s the opinion of most knowledgeable sports writers out there, far from just people here. Even Wilner discusses it when he isn’t trying to lash out at the BIG 12 because he knows what’s up For his league.

There are some spinners indeed- we see them right here every day, but there Is far more than just opinion happening Unless you have blinders on.

There are some spinners indeed- we see them right here every day, but there Is far more than just opinion happening Unless you have blinders on.
What is your vested interest in the Big12? It’s not fandom, so what is it?

Lol- it’s the opinion of most knowledgeable sports writers out there, far from just people here. Even Wilner discusses it when he isn’t trying to lash out at the BIG 12 because he knows what’s up For his league.
which ones exactly?
Because from the common sense perspective you lost your best 6(mizzou is arguable 6th) best teams. the acc did an even swap (better on field, worse market) and put the clamp on and lost nothing else.

which ones exactly?
Because from the common sense perspective you lost your best 6(mizzou is arguable 6th) best teams. the acc did an even swap (better on field, worse market) and put the clamp on and lost nothing else.
The BIG 12 only lost two teams recently and they haven't left yet. Talking about a decade ago before the current configuration is meanignless, especially since the lot of those schools left BECAUSE of one of the schools leaving in a few years.

The PAC was already less valuable, less watched, lower fanbase, not making the playoffs, not competitive in the major sports for the better part of the last decade. How could it be more valuable now with the only market that mattered gone and its top major brands gone?

You've got your head buried in the sand if you have not seen the multiple articles by national writer's and sports media stating the BIG 12 is in the best position of all of the non B10/SEC P5 going forwards for a variety of reasons. Sure the PAC has two or three pundits trying to save the league with disinformation, but it doesn't seem to have worked out very well--it didn't convince anyone since ESPN reportedly just lowballed them despite the tv ratings spin.

What is your vested interest in the Big12? It’s not fandom, so what is it?
Fandom is exactly what it is.

It doesn't go unnoticed shills like you won't state who you root for or why you are shilling on a BIG 12 board/WVU board trying to downrate the BIG 12 and WVU. Obviously your bosses are very afraid of both.

I am and have always been a Mountaineer fan and thus the conference WVU plays in.

This is all going to play out, once NBC and Notre Dame either work out a deal or they don't work out a deal. My guess is that they'll likely work out a deal ND will like and accept. If that occurs, then dominos may begin to fall between the Big XII and PAC. It's also possible, based on comments the B1G commissioner made earlier, that they could potentially go after more PAC teams. One rumor, and I emphasize rumor, suggested the B1G may be looking at going after Utah and Colorado next, as opposed to say, Washington and Oregon. Kind of makes sense, if the B1G wanted to stay connected state by state across the entire United States, with the exception of Nevada, which surprisingly, doesn't have a P5 program.

Fandom is exactly what it is.

It doesn't go unnoticed shills like you won't state who you root for or why you are shilling on a BIG 12 board/WVU board trying to downrate the BIG 12 and WVU. Obviously your bosses are very afraid of both.

I am and have always been a Mountaineer fan and thus the conference WVU plays in.
Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking or you only read certain things
I’ve already told you I’ve been a mountaineer fan since probably before you were born. And as far as you using the word “shill” , that is about as stupid as they come.
Same with bosses, that is so lame. If you are a true WVU fan then you should be very concerned that they are in a conference now (because of the OUT defections and the byu pickup) that will be left behind. You need to get on the SEC train so WVU’s national relevance will remain.

The BIG 12 only lost two teams recently and they haven't left yet. Talking about a decade ago before the current configuration is meanignless, especially since the lot of those schools left BECAUSE of one of the schools leaving in a few years.

The PAC was already less valuable, less watched, lower fanbase, not making the playoffs, not competitive in the major sports for the better part of the last decade. How could it be more valuable now with the only market that mattered gone and its top major brands gone?

You've got your head buried in the sand if you have not seen the multiple articles by national writer's and sports media stating the BIG 12 is in the best position of all of the non B10/SEC P5 going forwards for a variety of reasons. Sure the PAC has two or three pundits trying to save the league with disinformation, but it doesn't seem to have worked out very well--it didn't convince anyone since ESPN reportedly just lowballed them despite the tv ratings spin.
The best position of the three still doesn’t mean anything and is not good.

so in other words you can't answer my question and can't actually name 1 that isn't named 'the dude' or a baylor/colorado beat writer?

but moving on, i don't think anyone ever thought the pac was good even with usc, they have sucked the past decade anyway(though decade is a long time i guess not just when talking a conference bleeding teams)

Expansion is an incremental process. The reality is the big 12 has lost half its original members. To say what happened in the past means nothing is pure hogwash. The big 12 was much more marketable 20 years ago then it is today. You don't replace the loss of 4 blue bloods with G5 and mid level power 5 teams and come out ahead.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
This is all going to play out, once NBC and Notre Dame either work out a deal or they don't work out a deal. My guess is that they'll likely work out a deal ND will like and accept. If that occurs, then dominos may begin to fall between the Big XII and PAC. It's also possible, based on comments the B1G commissioner made earlier, that they could potentially go after more PAC teams. One rumor, and I emphasize rumor, suggested the B1G may be looking at going after Utah and Colorado next, as opposed to say, Washington and Oregon. Kind of makes sense, if the B1G wanted to stay connected state by state across the entire United States, with the exception of Nevada, which surprisingly, doesn't have a P5 program.
I've heard B1G has interest in Stanford, California, Utah, Colorado. They would prefer ND over California which would give them the annual Stanford vs ND game.

I don't think the Big 10 or Sec really intends to expand any further in this cycle. When it comes to Notre Dame they have an open invitation to join whatever conference they want. If the Big 10 were to expand with anyone not named ND I'm sure they would want something closer then going back to the west coast. I am not sure anything really meets the criteria at this point. Utah and Colorado don't really meet the big 10's latest criteria but every expansion cycle has been motivated by different sets of criteria. I am sure Utah and Colorado would jump at the opportunity if offered. Its pretty clear that the Sec and Big 10 is the path to stability in todays world of college football. Anything else is only temporary.

The best position of the three still doesn’t mean anything and is not good.
America has always been obsessed with being number 1. The sec and Big 10 are 1A and 1B everyone else is 50 feet of crap below that and will never have stability.

byu is wrong for the big12, byu is wrong for the big12, byu is wrong for the big12. Oh and rootie tootie is owned. 🤣
In not playing forum games dumbass. You, Tylerite, are an ignorant, backwoods, anti Christian, bigot who just wastes oxygen.

You
In not playing forum games dumbass. You, Tylerite, are an ignorant, backwoods, anti Christian, bigot who just wastes oxygen.
You’re a joke and everyone knows it. Just because I and the majority of people don’t share your warped sense of reality you resort to crying and lashing out. And what you say about me is not even close to who l am. All you are doing is making assumptions and trying to pass it off as fact. Go back and crawl into your grandma’s basement. I proved you make crap up and everyone saw that. Even though I can keep retorting you, and I proved you wrong, it now has becomes a bore and is wasting my time.

Last edited:
I've heard B1G has interest in Stanford, California, Utah, Colorado. They would prefer ND over California which would give them the annual Stanford vs ND game.
To be honest, none of us really know jack squat about what's really going on with this. As is usually the case, we'll all be surprised when something is actually announced. Makes for decent message board BS banter though, and keeps bucky busy scouring the internet for the latest scoops.

To be honest, none of us really know jack squat about what's really going on with this. As is usually the case, we'll all be surprised when something is actually announced. Makes for decent message board BS banter though, and keeps bucky busy scouring the internet for the latest scoops.
I remember reading an article a month ago when they asked a coach about this. He stated he doesn't pay any attention because the majority of the things stated never happen. I see the same scenario starting to play out again.

You

You’re a joke and everyone knows it. Just because I and the majority of people don’t share your warped sense of reality you resort to crying and lashing out. And what you say about me is not even close to who l am. All you are doing is making assumptions and trying to pass it off as fact. Go back and crawl into your grandma’s basement. I proved you make crap up and everyone saw that. Even though I can keep retorting you, and I proved you wrong, it now has becomes a bore and is wasting my time.
What you have proven Tylerlite is exactly what you are...backwoods, ignorant, anti Christian, bigot.

Funny to see two ACC shills play fighting on a Mountaineer message board in order to try to derail a thread about the ACC GOR.

Yeah I know you two can't get anything right.

Or are you claiming you shill for someone else besides the ACC? Please tell us more.
Lol, how many times do I have to correct you? And you wonder why posters get tired of your act.

Lol, how many times do I have to correct you? And you wonder why posters get tired of your act.
Correct me? You’d have to post something besides trolling, shilling or disinformation or derailing such as here first.

But your bosses don’t pay you to do that soooo.

Seriously, I’m sure everyone here would be interested in who you work f eerrr root for? Why are you intent on hiding that?

I mean you are so sure of your shill hits against WVU and the BIg 12, why are you so ashamed to say who supports err who you support?

Correct me? You’d have to post something besides trolling, shilling or disinformation or derailing such as here first.

But your bosses don’t pay you to do that soooo.

Seriously, I’m sure everyone here would be interested in who you work f eerrr root for? Why are you intent on hiding that?

I mean you are so sure of your shill hits against WVU and the BIg 12, why are you so ashamed to say who supports err who you support?
You can’t read obviously. I’ve told you already dummy. You are choosing to ignore it. You’re just mad because I know the Big 12 is in a bad position and I want WVU out and into a stable and premier league that is the SEC . But just in case since your brain lapses again and again, the Big 12 failed the 7 member schools with the moves.
And your stupid saying of bosses paying someone with a meaningless so-called word Shill is your way of trying to cope with people who don’t revere your crap you peddle. It might mean you’re on the Big12 payroll. Cause you’re definitely not on WVU’s.
In an effort (probably futile tho) for you to finally read it, I’ve been a fan and supporter of WVU for over 40 years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT