ADVERTISEMENT

House panel refers former Trump Interior Secretary David Bernhardt for criminal prosecution

giphy.gif

Reactions: WVUStrick44 and moe
I’m surprised there’s criminal activity associated with politics
Thread Hijack (it is ok since moe began the thread).

Went to the dentist today (BTW, I love hygenists with big tits! They are like a pillow).

That water tool they use to clean your gum-line....hope I described it right. The normal tear into the gum is expected but like half teeth experienced pain from what felt like the frequency of that thing. It was almost like licking 25 10-volt baterrries at once. WTF is that?

Went to the dentist today (BTW, I love hygenists with big tits! They are like a pillow).

That water tool they use to clean your gum-line....hope I described it right. The normal tear into the gum is expected but like half teeth experienced pain from what felt like the frequency of that thing. It was almost like licking 25 10-volt baterrries at once. WTF is that?

My Dentist briefly started using one of them hell things. I think he got rid of them. I much prefer the old fashion scraping method.

I don't feel that much discomfort when they're doing it but my gums ached to some degree for 2 weeks after. I heard if they don't like you, they use it to express themselves.

My dick! Probably some sort of sonic scaler. I have a piezo which my hygienist loves. I have a cavitron. Which uses baking soda to clean. Great for braces.

Reactions: 30CAT
My Dentist briefly started using one of them hell things. I think he got rid of them. I much prefer the old fashion scraping method.
Studies show that sonic scalers do a better job overall.

I had a hygienist with bigguns and the problem was, the men keep turning over and sticking their head between her tits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT