ADVERTISEMENT

House Intelligence Committee launches Uranium One probe.

I have been traveling the last few days. I have zero love for the Clintons. I'd say toss them in jail if true but I don't like the precedent it would set.
You dont like setting the precedent of sending criminals to jail? But hey lets investigate russian collusion because someone met with a russian chick. You are a real piece of work.

You dont like setting the precedent of sending criminals to jail? But hey lets investigate russian collusion because someone met with a russian chick. You are a real piece of work.

There you go dave. I have said all along that I don't believe their was collusion in the election but instead deep financial ties between Trump and Russian banks or organized crime. You must have me confused with somebody else here. But carry on with your false narrative if you must

QVfHLcDI

****ing hilarious that you won't hear the word 'Russians' from the left after a year of lying...

Reactions: atlkvb
What's the over under on him being replaced due to horrible conflicts of interest? Why is Sessions out and he (Mueller) still has a job "investigating"?

hell, the IRS commissioner was just replaced this week...

that idiot lied to Congress dozens of times...

a Clinton hit-squad may be Meuller's only way out...

Reactions: atlkvb
4 GOP leaders warn of uranium mine sale

By Eli Lake - The Washington Times - Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Four leading House Republicans, citing national security concerns, are urging Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner to block the sale of a Wyoming-based uranium mine to an arm of the Russian government’s main nuclear agency.

The lawmakers are raising alarm over the proposed sale of a Powder River Basin, Wyoming-based uranium processing facility operated by Uranium One USA, a Canadian-based company, to Atomredmetzoloto, a subsidiary of the Russian government agency Rosatom, according to a letter obtained Tuesday by The Washington Times.

The sale was first announced on Aug. 31, and the lawmakers claim that it could give Moscow control of up to 20 percent of the U.S. national uranium extraction capability and a controlling interest in one of the country’s largest uranium mining sites.

The GOP opposition to the business deal is the first major political clash over foreign investment in a sensitive U.S.industry since the fight over Dubai Ports World in 2006. In that clash, bipartisan outrage on Capitol Hill erupted when the George W. Bush administration tentatively approved the purchase of contracts to manage six major U.S. seaports by the company based in the United Arab Emirates.

This time, the proposed sale presents a test for President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton of their hopes to “reset” relations with Russia on a wide range of fronts.

On one key issue, Rose Gottemoeller, the State Department’s assistant secretary in charge of arms control issues, confirmed in remarks to reporters in New York on Monday that the administration is pushing for ratification of a major new strategic arms pact with Russia in the Senate lame-duck session expected after the midterm vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT