ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully we have seen the last of TarheelTraitor

The problem with tearing it down, you're going to give the Democrats more time to complete rig and reshape the landscape, making it impossible to ever rebuild the party.
I see your point. I'm of the mind set to tear it down and see what happens. May be wrong.
I'm all for the no labels getting traction and having a place on the debate stage I honestly believe that would help tremendously. I'm so much in favor of it I may donate to them . Will be the second time I've ever knowingly donated in politics. First time was to Ben Carson.

I see your point. I'm of the mind set to tear it down and see what happens. May be wrong.
I'm all for the no labels getting traction and having a place on the debate stage I honestly believe that would help tremendously. I'm so much in favor of it I may donate to them . Will be the second time I've ever knowingly donated in politics. First time was to Ben Carson.
Notice how no one has answered my "Trump hatred" question?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The problem starts when you think Trump can't win so you go all in against him.

It is one thing to think Trump can't win. It is a fair point. With that said you still need someone in his place who can win. Does that person exist? Many hoped Desantis was that choice but Ron blew that up when he decided to turn on Trump instead of offering himself as a better option. VR was much smarter here. He didn't attack Trump. He offered why he might be a better option. His problem is people are more willing to read Twitter than pay attention to what people say and the Derpsantis crew lied about everyone thinking that Ron was Trump. Poor idiots.
Trump won in 2020, and yet Biden was installed. Trump will win again this year but if Biden is again installed, I'll be done with American politics and just ride the ship down in my own neck of the woods.

Trump won in 2020, and yet Biden was installed. Trump will win again this year but if Biden is again installed, I'll be done with American politics and just ride the ship down in my own neck of the woods.
There will be a true "insurrection" if they steal another election. They'd better make damn sure there are observers at each and every one of those votes counts, especially if any of 'em are suspended. If they drag out a bunch of unverified absentee ballots again, and kick out all the observers while those ballots are counted through the night...if Biden comes out the winner after being behind by thousands of votes all Hell will break lose.

'20 will not be repeated. If Biden wins, it better be as transparent as his false teeth.

Last edited:

GD_PGL6WkAAod-O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT