ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Holgorsen's Take: Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl Teleconference

I only have one account. If you have an issue with me come out and say it like a man instead of running around making things up.
My issue with these supposed friends of yours has nothing to do with you. Maybe you are not smart enough to see the real issue or maybe you are but you have more loyalty to someone over the internet than West Virginia.
I have never spoken with you. The other accounts on here are the work of Texas fans. There are more people than accounts. Maybe that is why you think they are the same person but they are just accounts our website uses here because West Virginia is the only fan base in the Big XII that uses rivals.
Rivals is a Nebraska dominated site. Most Big XII fanbases do not use this site.
You do realize you've been IP'd, and everyone knows you're lying, yes?
"Sonic" me? As in sit in a car and be ambiguous friends? No thanks...

You do realize you've been IP'd, and everyone knows you're lying, yes?
"Sonic" me? As in sit in a car and be ambiguous friends? No thanks...

You have that information...as you work for this company.
I gave you the chance to come out and be a man about your issue with me but I see that is not possible.
I doubt you would show up at a Sonic anyway.
More importantly there are a few West Virgina fans that have ventured over to Texas' independent website so I have a good understanding how your fanbase thinks.

When I see you defending these PItt socks it makes me laugh

You have that information...as you work for this company.
I gave you the chance to come out and be a man about your issue with me but I see that is not possible.
I doubt you would show up at a Sonic anyway.
More importantly there are a few West Virgina fans that have ventured over to Texas' independent website so I have a good understanding how your fanbase thinks.

When I see you defending these PItt socks it makes me laugh
What the hell are you even saying? How long have you been off of your meds, Luke? This is drivel, at best... drunk, Luke?
You offered the "Sonic", I'm in Reno, come on out, kiddo. You'll have to let me know when you arrive through another one
of your other accounts, as this one just went on ignore. Bye, Luke...

What the hell are you even saying? How long have you been off of your meds, Luke? This is drivel, at best... drunk, Luke?
You offered the "Sonic", I'm in Reno, come on out, kiddo. You'll have to let me know when you arrive through another one
of your other accounts, as this one just went on ignore. Bye, Luke...

Can we see some more your fake pictures of San Francisco....

Get out of the bushes weirdo.....This is not your fight Couch.

giphy.gif

You truly have a man love crush on DH don't you lol.

No, but I know that West Virginia needs a recruiter right now more than anything.
After an increase in talent you see where DH stands. More importantly if DH can't recruit he should be fired as well.

So his recruiting for the last few seasons sucks? If so, why is he still at WVU? I already see where he stands. lol

A lot of had to do with convincing boosters and people to put money into West Virginia.
The big issue the first few years was that West Virginia had to acknowledge that they weren't in the Big East anymore.
I think that changed in 2014-2015. Recruiting takes 2 years to usually show and you saw signs at first when Will Grier picked WVU and now with the 2018 class.

Not to get into another sport but West Virginia has committed money across the board in every sport.
The Monongalia County Ballpark is a perfect example. WVU feels like they can and will compete with Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma and every sport.
You can include Baylor and TCU into that as well.
A sport like baseball or women's volleyball was not something that the Big East was concern about but the Big XII wants and can win in every sport and has in the past.

Will Grier picked WVU

And the reason that Grier transferred and looked for a soft landing was what? He knew that DH had been unable to recruit, develop, or retain a top QB recruit. That in itself is an indictment of DH failure in recruiting. Tired of the excuses and the poor old WV rhetoric. Time for clueless to move the Mountaineers from the also ran category to the top tier...that was the goal of his hiring (as crappy as it was for the then existing staff). Win or get the hell out of Morgantown.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
And the reason that Grier transferred and looked for a soft landing was what? He knew that DH had been unable to recruit, develop, or retain a top QB recruit. That in itself is an indictment of DH failure in recruiting. Tired of the excuses and the poor old WV rhetoric. Time for clueless to move the Mountaineers from the also ran category to the top tier...that was the goal of his hiring (as crappy as it was for the then existing staff). Win or get the hell out of Morgantown.
Why did Jake and Trey choose WVU? Curious to see this answer...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT